Estee Lauder Sensuous Nude

3.6

Lovely creamy musk scent.

on 11/15/2014 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Spritzing this into the air, this smells, as the name says ~ Sensuous. The SA said, "I'm wearing Senuous Nude." Too bad this didn't work with my body chemistry the same as it did with the SA's.

Applied to my wrists, and the sandalwood and amber made a soft appearance on my skin. However, dry down turned into a bitter, almost cat pee like aroma.

Rating this with three lippies, because with the right body chemistry for this fragrance, Sensuous Nude will smell as soft and lovely on the person as it does when spritzed into the air.

on 6/19/2014 8:44:00 PM

I love Sensuous Nude. It smells sweet on a warm day and sandlewoody on a cool day and I've got no idea how it can change according to the weather?
Its suitable for anywhere, anytime, all ages and any seasons.
Smells smooth, is mood lifting, comforting and very accepted by others who happen to catch a whiff while you're in close proximity.

on 4/17/2014 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I keep coming back to this fragrance. Its perfect for the summer and its also great all year long, day or night. the first notes that hit you are soft warm woods and a spritz of citrus. Then its all floral from there, mostly rose and white flowers. I also can smell powder notes. The coconut notes, to my nose, are quite faint. This is a categorized as a warm/summer/beach perfume, but it's not an in-your-face beach/summer perfume. It is like, you can see or smell the the coast/beach, but it's far away; a touch of the beach or a memory. I dont like the staying power, it lacks for an EDP. Layered with lotion will give you some more time. It is also not your cheapest perfume.The largest size was If I can recall, $112USD in Frankfurt airport. I dont like the cap of this either it's hard to come off; Every time I want to open it I think I will rip the nozzle off as well. This is my favorite from the Sensuous perfumes. Beautiful, soft, warm, and touch of sand&sun.

on 3/6/2014 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this fragrance so much and I had no idea I would even like it. It's got a different feel to it than most deep fragrances from the brand. It's very tropical but its sensual at the same time. It's one of those unique fragrances that I have not smelled before.

It comes off on me in coconut, vanilla, sandalwood, gardenia, and a slight bergamont scent. I smell a tinge of honey. It's so nice and does give me the impression of something beachy but not. Like a subtle sexy beach, a nude beach! HA! Anyway, I love this fragrance and like it more than the original.

Top notes: Bergamont, mandarin orange, pepper, and pink pepper.
Middle Notes: Musk, Jasmine, Lily of the Valley, Coconut, and White honey
Base Notes: Amber, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Blonde Woods, and Heliotrope.

on 2/1/2014 8:59:00 PM

A lovely fragrance. However, am I the only one who thinks that when the powdery part kicks in that it smells like a baby wipe? I'm almost afraid to wear this because I don't want to smell like a baby's clean bottom.

on 2/1/2014 6:17:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Slightly soapy, clean floral musk. Actually really lovely.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Yes, yes and more yes. Ahhhh….absolutely delicious. Heaven, pure heaven. The next morning a hint of this perfume still remains. How fabulous is that?
The initial blast of honeyed milk served in a coconut shell with spices on top is extreme and brings its’ wearer to heights of delicious anticipation. Images of sitting in a tropical palm-covered hut-I can hear seagulls screeching overhead and the sun is delectably warm. The sea is crashing behind me, the sky is blue overhead with minimal clouds on the horizon. And the barkeep? Let’s just say that’s my fantasy…and Sensuous Nude takes you there.
This perfume delivers a sweet musk brilliantly tempered by amber sitting in a coconut shell. If golden bronze had a color, this would be it. Lauder chose the color for the bottle correctly. Close your eyes when you spray, because that’s what you see.
It can be minus 6 degrees outside with gusty winds, snow blowing around the corners of the house when I spray this perfume and my mind will still create images of that beautiful beach. It still takes me there to blue skies, warm sands under my toes and the ocean waves not far away. It’s that delicious.
A nuance of top peppery notes add just the right amount of spiciness to this brew without overloading it. Bergamot adds the freshness, zing and pop in the initial blast that gives Sensuous Nude its exciting wow factor in the beginning that calms down with the honeyed milk. The sandalwood comes across more as a dried hay or dried palms, similar to the tops of little beach huts.
This perfume radiates very well and lasts for hours upon hours.
Top Notes: Bergamot, Mandarin Orange, Pepper, Pink Pepper.
Middle Notes: Musk, Jasmine, Lily-Of-The-Valley, Coconut, Honey.
Base Notes: Amber, Vanille, Woodsy Notes, Heliotrope, Sandalwood, Musk.

on 11/30/2013 8:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I have to say, over everything that I smelled, this is the weirdest smell. Not like what people described, coconut, sexy or sth. I honestly think it smell like alcohol. And fades away really quick, like 10 mins, I think. I'm happy because it's just a sample I received from the store. Not gonna buy it

on 11/23/2013 12:12:00 PM

After using up 2 travel sizes of this, I decided it was time for a larger bottle. The holiday kit is a good value with lotion and a travel size thrown in the bargain. Smells great for everyday, woodsy, musky, and a little sweet coconut and honey. The lotion -- "body veil" smells great and gives longevity a little boost. You could use the lotion w/o the EDP if you wanted. This would be good all year long. Sort of tropical for summer with coconut and woodsy for winter.

Popular Fragrances