July 25, 2014 | 1998 users online

Conditioner - Lavera - Rose Milk Repairing Hair Conditioner

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2014 8:13:00 AM More reviews by lightchaser16

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is outrageously good stuff, given that it is a bio product without silicones. I use the 'Haarkur' (the repairing treatment - possibly a bit more intensive than the conditioner) which comes in one-use sachets. It's not cheap but every sachet contains more than enough product even for my waist-length, extremely thick and dry hair. I did a lot of damage to my hair with Garnier's Wunder-÷l (not a bad product in itself, for occasional use, but the silicones are deadly as usual) and this repairing treatment is helping my hair recover. Smells divine! I'm a big fan of Lavera products and this lives up to expectations.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2013 11:14:00 PM More reviews by faith1223

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

So far the best conditioner for my damaged hair. Very rich and smoothing. And it's vegan and cruelty-free!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2013 3:18:00 AM More reviews by TennilleES

This is better than supermarket/drugstore conditioners and the price is only a liitle higher.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2011 10:52:00 AM More reviews by chu_chu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I always buy this product again and again. It's my favorite conditioner by far! First of all it is all natural, it smells like real herbs instead of those perfume scented crap most people prefer to put on their head because it smells so nice but not considering the fact it makes your hair dull and unhealthy! Healthy is the way to go cause healthy hair is beautiful hair. My hair feels so smooth while rinsing it off and afterwards moisturizing my ends as well. And you don't need to use a lot of product. I can't claim for sure that it does repair your hair cause I firmly believe the only way to repair damaged hair is to get rid of it. But I do believe it does improve your hair condition slightly which is more than you can ask from a conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2011 4:33:00 PM More reviews by nordavind

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I cannot believe a silicon-free conditioner can give such good results on my dry/damaged hair. Since Iíve been using it my hair feels much healthier and balanced, unlike drugstore conditioners which make my hair look dull and greasy after 2 days. With this one, lengths are soft and roots arenít oily anymore.
The packaging itself is convenient but the conditioner is very thick so it is quite a challenge to get the last ľ of the product out of the tube.
My only real complaint is the smell, I canít get used to it. It doesnít smell roses at all (or maybe roses that have been forgotten in their vase for weeksÖ). When Iím using it I feel like Iím 100 years old, but fortunately it doesnít linger. Next time Iíll try the mango milk conditioner from Lavera, hoping Iíll get the same good results.