August 27, 2014 | 984 users online

Fragrances - Avon - Outspoken Intense by Fergie

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2013 10:20:00 PM More reviews by karebear0099

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have the purse spray and plan to get the larger size when it goes on sale. Smells very nice, very fruity. Hints of leather. Kind of reminds me of the LE Escada summer fragrances.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2013 7:09:00 AM More reviews by judy46970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Along with Outspoken, I love this scent also! A plus is that both go on sale quite often! I love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2012 4:08:00 AM More reviews by loisgreener

Fruity, Floral and Woody would best describe this fragrance it smell like fresh deodrant to me.
I really like this fragrace out of the whole Avon fragrace, its not too overpowering and what it should really be called to " self assured lady" by Fergie. Here why, it not an overly sweet (fun, young, viberate fragrance) it definiatly a more muture smelling that you could easily wear for day time use without getting an whole mouth full of perfume.
Its floral and female without being too much. Yes I can understand the marketing with Fergie as Fergie has a certain image to betray but this doesn't actually represent the perfume itself. And I sadly believe the marketing of Fergie; that it sometime overtakes the perfume qualities
Its more of what I imagine her in her wedding dress more feminine.
I personal love this fragrance though i wish it had better quality as the fragrance disappears quickly and left with a quiet alchol smell after a while.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2011 7:43:00 AM More reviews by brownie_953

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The notes on the Avon website made Fergie's Outspoken Intense seem very evocative of a luscious modern fragrance. However, on me, this smells like a over-powering, sticky-sweet, fruit-flower-woods concoction from the top notes on down. And the top notes are quite strong, traveling right up my nose and even my mouth (though I sprayed but once, just one small place on my arm).

The kumquat, other flower notes and cedar were relentless. I smelled no gardenia and no musk, as those notes must have been over-powered by the others. I payed less than 12.00 for a bottle of this on Ebay, so it's no great loss (will give away to a friend, who's not as fussy as me). But to pay full price (30.00 on the Avon website) seems overpriced.

From Avon - TOP NOTES: Succulent blackberry, shining star fruit and luscious kumquat. MID NOTES: Vibrant purple passion flower, lush gardenia and velvety orange flower petals. BASE NOTES: Sensual musks wrapped in white amber and blonde cedar.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2011 10:28:00 AM More reviews by tessture

Fruity musk. The fruit isn't the usual young girly fizz, so it's definitely more mature than the department store usuals out there. It's actually warm and a bit tasty. I was very surprised by that. Still, the fruity scents aren't my thing, so I'll still pass. Not bad for the price point.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2011 1:13:00 AM More reviews by beth54

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

As an Avon rep, I feel as though I;m constantly defending Avon's products. This fragrance will only add to that! It's a pretty, floral fruity-nothing special at the first spritz, but after 30 minutes-GONE!! Also, I went to E-Bay and saw that I could actually get this cheaper than I could on my Avon account even after my discount! So back it goes! Come on Fergie-get some pride! I have to believe that she had absolutely nothing to do with making this perfume. If she did-well, like my mother said "If you can't say anything nice, say nothing at all"! Not only will I not buy this, I won't sell it either-sorry Mom, got to be honest! This fragrance is a huge disappointment.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2011 1:16:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

In my opinion, 'Outspoken Intense' is much nicer than the original which didn't smell so good to me. The opening smells a little like berries, but mixed with a light floral note. I think the reason why I find this version slightly more appealing is because there are no white florals (whereas the original was very heavy with it). As it develops, it starts to smell a little exotic and very warm on my skin. However, like the previous reviewer mentioned, it has no staying power. Quickly disappears after an hour on me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2011 12:09:00 PM More reviews by Magixz

I waited with great hopes for this fragrance to come out. The first Outspoken was so awful to me, but the notes of this one sounded more to my liking. It is described as floral fruity fragrance that contains exotic notes of star fruit, kumquat, blackberries, passion flower and sensual musk. I should probably not rate this perfume even as high as I have done so though. It smells pretty nice actually, for about 10 minutes! Then it magically disappears into nothing but a cheap smelling dry down of not much of anything! First impression = 7, Lasting power = 0. This one reminds me of some of the other recent celeb. scents. They all seem to smell very close to the same in the respect of the sweetness. Nothing too special about this one to me. I will not buy it again. As for the bottle's design...do not think it is pink in any way. The pictures in the ad appear to make the bottle look pink but it is silver in color with a clear plastic top. The top does have a reflection quality to it allowing it to pick up colors around itself. Looks like the other Outspoken bottle, just different color. Yep, I just sprayed myself with this scent before I started writing this review and the smell has already faded down to almost nothing! At the rate I would have to spray this perfume to maintain the fragrance, it will not last a week! This is not a keeper to me.