October 25, 2014 | 1809 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Natural Radiance Blusher in Blushing

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2012 4:22:00 PM More reviews by dawny0826

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

LOVE E.L.F. blushes. I think I bought a bunch of these for $1.00 a piece and the colors are beautiful and the long lasting.

Blushing is a beautiful, vibrant pink with gold sparkle. The sparkle isn't overpowering on the skin.

When comparing these to my blushes by MAC, Smashbox and Benefit - I like these just as well and reach for them all of the time.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2012 1:34:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

I bought this with the other 1$ shade glow which was great ,pigmented went on easily,good lasting power but this one was the opposite.

This pale pink blush with lots of glitter. When put on my face all you see the glitter without any color so this one is going in the trash.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2011 2:50:00 AM More reviews by ely617

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a very pretty, medium pink blush. Also, on E.L.F.'s site, it shows that it's glittery, and it really does have a ton of big flecks of gold glitter. The glitter does show up sort of noticeably on the skin and it is kind of a mixture between a shimmery sheen and big flecks of glitter but it's not over the top by any means. I think it would be good for both fair skin and medium skin because it is quite a bright pink, and it lasts on me for at least 5 hours. I think it's a great thing to just add on to your order for $1 on the E.L.F. website or if you can pick it up at Target. I'm very happy with it.