September 17, 2014 | 1796 users online

Eye Shadow - E.L.F. - Studio Cream Eyeshadow in Natural Glow

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2013 10:16:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

I purchased this along with a few other colors a few months back and have been using it on and off. I wear a cream shadow base everyday and my go-tos are either Maybelline color tattoos or Pumpkin & Poppy cream shadows, but I've started to get more use out of my ELF ones.

I love the color of this, it's like a light golden/champagne. My biggest grief is the application. Its patchy whether I use a brush or my fingers to apply. It dries fairly quickly, and the patchy-ness doesn't impact the shadows I put on top, it's just sort of weird.

Staying power is also so-so. Not as bulletproof as my color tattoos, but on average these last about 5 hours before I see some creasing.

Overall, a good cheap alternative to other cream shadows out there.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2012 3:21:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

This is a yellowish cream shadow with lots of yellow glitter.I don't think that this shade can be used on it;s own unlike the other shades.This looks nice as an inner corner or a highligher.The other shade have pigment and not just shimmer

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2012 7:21:00 AM More reviews by kinta80s

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I find this product to be too invisible for my medium skin color. I was initially planning to use it as a highlighter but it came out too aggressively shimmery. But it makes a perfect combination once mixed with E.L.F. - Studio Cream Eyeshadow in Bronzed. The combo is just so gorgeous and elegant. Texture is smooth and it lasts for the whole day. Would definitely repurchase together, not alone :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2011 12:06:00 AM More reviews by PaulaNC

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I agree with the previous reviewer-this is a gorgeous color! The packaging is wasteful, but the product is beautiful. It's like sheer, shimmering, golden light. For someone of my age, I could do without the occasional glitter fleck. I've purchased many, many BeneFit cream shadows, and while a bit sheerer, you could buy all of E.L.F.'s at full price for the price of one BeneFit.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2011 6:10:00 PM More reviews by Vivaglamgaga

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this!! Its so similar to my beloved Illuminance Creme Shadow Quad in Precious Metals( the very light golden colour) .Great on its own and under shadows. The only thing I dont like is the giant packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2011 2:29:00 AM More reviews by ely617

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Has more of a mousse consistency, like E.L.F.'s other studio cream shadows, so it does dry, which means it doesn't crease, which is so cool! Also means it's not really a good base for eyeshadow. It's best on it's own, but it can get kind of patchy. On my skin tone especially, I don't like the color unless it's very sheered out. If you apply just a very thin layer and blend it all over your lid quickly, it gives a beautiful, subtle gold shimmer, but if you try to build up the color it can look clumpy. I'm just amazed that it doesn't crease, and I still like it for a subtle, quick look. It would be good as an eyeliner too, if you use it with an eyeliner brush, because it goes on quite opaque in one stroke and will stay put once dry. Love it for an everyday look that still sparkles!