April 17, 2014 | 898 users online

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2013 11:27:00 PM More reviews by Odieodie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

What a lovely pink!

I went hunting at my local Sephora for a more muted pink that would suit me, and walked out with this (along with a million other things, as per usual)! It's labeled as a matte antique pink, which I think describes it quite well. When I wear it, I'm reminded of dusty afternoons spent in my Grandmother's living room, where I wasn't allowed to touch anything but the old and chipped china tea cup balanced gracelessly in my little hands.

This lipstick is a tiny bit drying (but definitely not as bad as it could be) so I'd recommend some good preparation before applying it. It is quite opaque and has a nice, slightly desaturated, pigment, which looks great with more subtle looks. I feel like I can wear this lipstick with almost anything, as it's only a shade or two darker than my actual lip colour. I wasn't sure if it would be a re-buy when I stared out with it as it's not my favourite colour of all time, but I've been wearing it so much these days that I'll probably pick up another tube when it eventually runs out.

My conclusion? Check out #4 if you're looking for something soft, subtle and classic.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2011 4:37:00 PM More reviews by nordavind

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my first MUFE lipstick but it makes me want to purchase their whole line. The shade is so elegant and timeless, yet not dull. I would define it as a muted coral pink. Texture is matte but not drying, and it feels like Iím not wearing lipstick at all (as usual when Iím wearing mattes I always make sure to exfoliate and moisturise my lips). It stays for hours without fading, with only very little transfer if youíre eating or drinking.