September 2, 2014 | 1676 users online

Mascara - Sante - Volume Mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 9/21/2013 2:10:00 PM More reviews by AliaGhobash

well , its not a mascara i would ever recommend to anyone . i recently bought it fir a cheap price at my local health food store . i applied it on my cousin on her way out . the second she left the house the mascara started dripping from the humidity outside. i like the look it gives but obviously since organic it won't last long . don't bother buying it . I'm not disappointed though because i already know that organic/ natural mascara wasn't made like regular mascara .

rated 2 of 5 on 4/24/2012 5:56:00 AM More reviews by elisajessica

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

The pros with this mascara are that it separates the eyelashes very good and gives lots of black colour to them. The cons are that it doesn't give much volume or lenght and it actually never dries on the lashes after application so it smudges very easily around the eyes.

Not a mascara I would buy again or recommend to anyone.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2011 5:32:00 AM More reviews by MissBehaviour

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am generally a big fan of the affordable, natural skincare company SANTE (which is widely available at moderate prices here in Germany.) This mascara, however, is a massive dud. I have given one point for the fact that it is actually available in brown, not just black, and one point because it didn't irritate my eyes in the short time I have used it. What it does do, however, is clump and crumble in a way I haven't experienced with any mascara formulation in the last 10+ years or so. Terrible. I'd rather go without than wear this.