October 26, 2014 | 990 users online

Lipstick - BeneFit Cosmetics - Full-Finish Lipstick in Slow Zone

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2012 7:01:00 PM More reviews by bonstamonsta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Benefit lipsticks are wonderful! Its creamy and very moisturizing. Some lipsticks cause my lips to get uber dry and it fades in in 30 minutes. But not this. Great staying power. I was at Sephora and I was looking for a different color lipstick other than my browns and neutrals. I came across Slow Zone and I tried it on there and OMG, my complexion looked soo good. this color really works well with my skin tone. It is a blend of coral and red. Definitely not the vampire bitten red color but more on the coral side. I dont need more than one layer and it stays on for about 3 to 4 hours. And it fades nicely. Not all at once leaving that nasty cracked and dried look. It progresses to a lighter shade at the end and its nice. Sometimes I will apply a light brown or nude lipgloss on top and it does wonders. For reference: I have yellow undertones and I am NC 30-35.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2011 1:19:00 AM More reviews by Tovah

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is a long-lasting, comfortable, moist lipstick with terriffic pigment. Slow Zone is a gorgeous "Tropical" coral that's warm and radiant, but not bright orange. I don't like matte lipsticks, and I don't like cakey dry lipsticks. Even though this is "full-finish" it's light and it feels like gloss. I am head-over-heels for the Slow Zone color. Definitely one of the prettiest corals ever.