July 28, 2014 | 2244 users online

Lip Liners - Chanel - Precision Lip Definer- Tawny Rose

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2010 3:40:00 AM More reviews by pickles945

This an awesome lipliner. The perfect 'not there' colour for me.

The waxy formula of this product is perfect for blending so I don't get the overly outlined liplook. Great for me because I don't have to constantly reapply throughout the day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2009 8:53:00 PM More reviews by BeagleLab

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Is this Rose Tawny or Tawny Rose? Either way, I picked it up yesterday and I love it. This LL seems to go with most lippies and I really like the fact that is is basically a neutral pink. So far, this one is the closest I have come to replacing my beloved Flush that Benefit decided to dc.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2004 7:44:00 PM More reviews by shanhu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This Gorgeous warm rose -- you've got to see it or sample it!, could be worn all year round as a neutral or a nude and will be great for Spring '04's rose-lips look!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2002 10:33:00 PM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

This is a very pretty pricy version of MAC Cedar lipliner. Its a rich rose shade. Has a brush for blending on the end, like most high end brands. Works well with a lot of lipstick shades.