April 16, 2014 | 1894 users online

Treatments - Nutra Nail- Mineral Nail Care Iron Strength

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by Reitelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Great, fast-drying base coat. Haven't tried too many different base coats, but I am definitely satisfied with this one solely due to its durability (I have brittle, flaky nails that are prone to breaking) and fast-drying attributes. The formula also has a good consistency, allowing for easy application.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2012 1:04:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This just did not work for my dry, brittle nails. The polish started to peel off less than 12 hours after application. I switched to the Revlon post trauma treatment which stays on my nails, preventing them from chipping and breaking.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2011 3:43:00 PM More reviews by BritJMc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am a young busy mom on the go and rarely have time to paint my nails (and wait for them to dry). I'm a big fan of leaving and letting things look 'natural', but my nails have are prone to breaking off and peeling back, (among the fact I'm always elbow deep in dishwater or dirt) and with this stuff, I've been able to grow my nails past my fingertips. It dries super fast and leaves my nails shiny for days after. I've tried it as a top coat but eh, color peeled off two days later. Tried it on my toes as a base coat under dark polish, and it kept my nails from yellowing and my polish lasted longer (maybe because it dries so quickly?) Definitely a good idea to give it a try, especially if you're looking for something that will work under color polish.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2011 3:51:00 PM More reviews by JuicyGirlx33

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was able to grow my nails longer with less chipping and breakage. For best results apply it to the free edge and nail plate.

$6 at CVS