September 1, 2014 | 1264 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Cream Eyeliner - Punk Purple

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2013 5:26:00 PM More reviews by ajewelofgod

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I am one of the reviewers that is very disappointed by the bad reviews. I find this jewel to be very creamy and long lasting. It also doesn't budge or smudge. I have it on without eye primer and it's the same how it was when I put it on. Normally cream eye liner or liquid liner leaves a ring under neath my brow bone. This did not. It's very pigmented. And this is a pretty vibrant purple. Almost exactly the purple for the Maybelline color tattoo purple cream eye shadow( not the plum color). I have nothing negative to say about this eye liner. I had the Metallic Olive cream eye liner about 1 year and a half ago. I really loved the color but for some reason it dried out fast. And I finally got the nerve to throw it out because of the expiration date. For reference I am a brunette, I have dark brown eyes, and I am a C6 in MAC Face and Body foundation. While both colors look beautiful on me, but the Punk Purple is perfect for me to wear with anything. I'm definitely going to repurchase this color again along with other colors.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/30/2011 4:37:00 PM More reviews by Nanaisbeautiful

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I did not like this product; It applies awkwardly. The consistency of the product has a reminiscence of drying elemer's glue. I also find that too much product gets on the brush ( I use the elf smudge brush which works well with my wet n wild creme liner); all I want is the tip to be saturated yet the whole entire brush is. I used more of this product in two applications than I did with my countless usage of the wet n wild creme liner. One thing I can say is that the liner has decent pigmentation ( it shows when swatched on my NC50 skin tone; not very metallic as other another reviewer had stated) but because of the crappy consistency the product skips. The only thing I think this could be good for is as a creme shadow or base. All in all I did not like this product and I am very hesitant on trying other elf creme liners.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2011 5:26:00 PM More reviews by takemenow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I didn't find this color nearly as pigmented as Teal Tease. It's also much less metallic looking. When I apply this I have to do two layers just so my skin color doesn't show through. I'm kind of disappointed this color isn't as good as the teal one, but maybe I just got one from a bad batch. Oh well, I still love ELF.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2011 2:47:00 PM More reviews by M1RACLE

Really gorgeous colour, easy to apply and stays on the lower lashline quite well :)