August 29, 2014 | 1914 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Cream Eyeliner - Teal Tease

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2013 11:16:00 PM More reviews by missmaggie

The packaging for this is cute, I love the color but its somewhat of a hassle to apply, I find the formula to be so creamy that it may just be a little oily on the excessive side as when applied the color more less just pushed around on my lids so it was somewhat patchy, I managed to fix it and it looks nice when it comes out how its supposed to look, but I dont always have time to deal with a "high maintenance" liner so I dont see myself repurchasing in the future. Beautiful color in theory though

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2013 7:00:00 PM More reviews by handfulofgoo

This teal is so pretty! And don't worry about it not showing up. I thought the same thing and i love this eyeliner :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2013 5:50:00 AM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've been on the hunt lately for the perfect vivid eyeliner whether it's a liquid or gel or cream. I have stumbled upon it with Teal Tease! I got this at Wal Mart for 3$, such a steal. Not only is this cream eyeliner the most gorgeous color, but the quality is just as good as any high end cream eyeliner if not better. This teal color is absolutely gorgeous and vibrant, it almost has a metallic look to it. I use ELF's precision bent eyeliner brush to apply this and it works like a dream. Paired with some lashes and a pretty blush and some peachy gloss and you will be lookin' like a million bucks. I do have to go over the line a few times before it's completely solid and opaque, but that's not an issue since I have to go over my black cream liner a few times anyways. I can't wait to try all of the other colors now!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2013 3:38:00 PM More reviews by darkninja141

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2012 8:57:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

Such a vibrant (yet totally wearable) teal color! It offers the perfect pop of color to really get your eyes noticed!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2012 7:34:00 PM More reviews by Shelby91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I ordered this through one of ELF's 60% off sales so I got it for under $1.50. I really like that this product is easy to apply and highly pigmented. It was decently long wearing as well. I've read a lot of complaints about the tiny brush that comes with the product but I actually really like it. I definitely recommend this product for a night out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2012 4:39:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I expected this to be creamier and more gel like but it's not bad at all, just the color is not vibrant enough for my taste and the texture is almost a bit too dry. I like it better than e.l.f.'s eyeliner in the color Coffee and it's definitely better than KIKO's gel eyeliners (they usually bring out the colored ones in the summer). You also get a cute little brush with it. I would definitely repurchase. The problem with reviewing e.l.f. products is that they have serious quality control issues so it's possible my eyeliner was just a dud (well, not a dud, but not as good as it should be).

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2011 8:18:00 PM More reviews by maccrzii101

This cream eyeliner was theeee bomb. I enjoyed its creamy texture and its quality based on pigmentation and how long it remained on my eye all day. I really love how opaque the teal turned out and I really recommend this product. It'll give you a pop of color on your eyes and EVERYONE will absolutely stare at ur wonderous "teal" eyes all day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2011 1:30:00 PM More reviews by jkpetite

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Another hit from ELF! I've been waiting for ELF to come out with some more vibrant colors in their creme liners, so I'm uber pleased. Such a gorgeous color. Very pigmented, has definite staying power. Thanks ELF!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2011 5:33:00 AM More reviews by takemenow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Oh my goodness. This is such a freaking gorgeous color. I've been looking for a teal cream liner for ages. I've bought one by Quo but it was not pigmented at all. I am super surprised how pigmented this color is. I wasn't expecting it to be metallic, but it looks fantastic! It's very easy to work with and doesn't budge once it applied. I definitely recommend this.