August 2, 2014 | 1037 users online

Blush - Laura Mercier - Canyon Sunset Cheek Melange

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2013 2:50:00 PM More reviews by juliaesands

This is one of the most beautiful blushes that I've ever had. It's absolutely perfect. The colors come together to make this lovely dusky yet bright-enough pinkish-apricot with just a touch of bronze. I look more alive, more glowy and definitely better all-round- I can't count how many times people have told me I looked really lovely (when I was wearing this blush). A keeper!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2012 2:39:00 PM More reviews by Smurfette123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It's on sale for less than $20 on her website and I love it! It gives me the perfect winter glow! I have a light medium complexion with slight yellow undertones.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2012 6:39:00 PM More reviews by sweetgardenangel

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Seriously. Hands down, Laura Mercier has one upped herself on this lovely blush. It has a variagated "sunset" pattern, from pale pink, medium pink, pale coral, and even, a nude pinky beige in the mix.

I swirl my brush all around and it produces a beautiful warm glow on the cheeks. First time wearing it today, it created a subtle apricot glow that looked absolutely lovely. The sparkles disappear, so don't think that it's a sparkly mess. It's an overspray on the entire palette that disappears after a use or two. You can swirl the brush into each individual area if you want to emphasize that color. Or you can swirl all over, as in my experience. The color is very unique and I can't even come up with a dupe for this one.

Wearing power is long, for about 6-8 hours, I'd say. Your skin doesn't morph into a different color around mid-day to the oilies. So the integrity of the blush maintains the same hue/color throughout the day.

All in all, I love it. To make things even better, it was a real deal on the Mercier web site, as it was in the au revoir part! So $20 instead of $40 makes such a blush soooo much sweeter!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2011 10:16:00 AM More reviews by mariann7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This blush is beautiful. The colors mix together to produce a lovely pink glow when applied to your cheeks. The product is powdery but not over the top where you waste it. A great combination and perfect transition blush from summer to fall. Pricey @ $40 but like all LM products - worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2011 10:29:00 AM More reviews by 8383

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this blush last week and I have to say it is fantastic! The colors are beautiful! Laura's blushes are the best I have tried. I use to use Chanel but they always looked unnatural. Laura's blushes last. This blush is no exception.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2011 7:19:00 AM More reviews by sgr2008

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I did not want to buy any other blushes as I have sooo many right now, but when I swatched this one, I fount it was just the perfect warm glow color and the texture was really nice and long lasting.
I bought it, and since then, I used it every single day !
It goes very well with every look I have been making these days, neutral, peachy or pink, even more darker/bronzed looks (looks even better!), it just adds the perfect warm glow but I noticed that sometimes I put on too much product and you really do not need so much ! It is a bit tricky, you really need to check how it looks with natural day light, at least during the first(s) applications, I think it is perfect for the day but it has to be "measured" in day light. The pink can be quite bright so you better check how it looks on your skin.

The overspray comes off after the first applications, it looks like a matte blush but mine applies with some tiny tiny tiny sparkles, but still remains very natural. Anyway, great product and on me it lasts all day long. Very happy with it. You can pick the colors separately if you like, with a thin brush it is possible, not easy but possible and all colors are gorgeous also on their own.

I also have to add that while wearing it, I was going through security at the airport and they double checked my picture and then told me that they did not believe it was me as I looked 10 years younger ! Well I would not say sooo much younger :) but I am convinced that this blush gives this natural young flush color and looks amazing !