Essence Express Dry Drops

4.4

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, HEXAMETHYLDISILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE

on 3/2/2015 9:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Love, love, love! My nails feel conditioned and best of all dry after I use this. I wish it had a brush instead of the dropper, but the formula is great and you cannot beat that price!

on 2/16/2015 1:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

gives opi drip dri a runs for its money!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

People seem confused about this product, so I'm doing a re-write. It isn't a topcoat. It's a something you use to make your polish dry faster--in addition to your topcoat (whatever one you prefer, be it seche vite, poshe, etc.) It shouldn't be reviewed solely as a traditional topcoat, cos that's not its purpose.

It's a much more economical version of Essie's quick-e drops, a more effective alternative to cuticle oil and those icky sprays that they use in mani/pedi places (plus I really hate aerosol--not good for the lungs or the environment, right?)

Overall, me gusta mucho. I've repurchased and will continue to do so.

on 11/23/2014 5:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Dirt cheap, £2 from Wilkinson's. Does what it says. I love it. So happy Essence has finally come to the UK

on 11/2/2014 2:33:00 AM

Holy moly. Never tried these kinds of products before, and getting sheet marks in my nails after HOURS of dry time before bed was getting old in a hurry. A similar product was nearly ten dollars CAD, and I just couldn't get behind that. At three bucks at my local drugstore, I gave this a try and it will forevermore be a staple in my nail basket. Changed. My. Life.

on 8/1/2014 2:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Love this stuff! Makes me think about how much time I've wasted waiting for nail polish to dry, haha. Dries my nails completely in about 60 seconds I would say which is a big improvement on some of the polishes I have. I actually use it in between coats of polish too rather than just the last coat which some people have said created a strange texture because of the oil but as long as you wipe/ wash the oil off with soap and water it's completely fine :) The price is dirt cheap too even in Australia. Will definitely repurchase.

on 6/16/2014 10:31:00 PM

Amazing! Never tried anything like this before so I can't compare but this product does the job so well. I'm a mom and don't really have much time to paint my nails, but with this I can just paint, wait 5 min and go! Love the packaging and the price! Will repurchase for sure.

on 6/16/2014 7:53:00 AM

This product is great for people like me who are incredibly impatient when it comes to painting my nails. These drops dries the top most part of the nail polish, so I'm not as prone to denting the polish. However, you can pretty much get the same results using some other oil (e.g. olive oil)

on 6/1/2014 8:50:00 PM

These are amazing. They definitely do what they claim to do. After they are applied your nails will dry very quickly. Really useful if I am in a rush.

on 5/18/2014 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Definitely worth a try if you're curious. I found myself giggling with glee after finally having a full coverage of a grey shade I couldn't work with before. I did however smudge it while wiping the oil off, so I guess you gotta wait a few seconds before removing it.