November 27, 2014 | 1545 users online

Lip Gloss - Chanel - Glossimer - Pampille 156

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2013 6:28:00 PM More reviews by surrealreality

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Chanel Glossimers are my favorite lip glosses because of their texture and staying power. A lot of glosses cause a thin white line of.... gunk to form around the inside of my lips (those who have experienced the same problem will know exactly what I'm talking about). I've never experienced that issue while wearing a Glossimer.

About Me: Fair with warm yellow undertones (about an NC18 right now, only quite a bit more yellow toned). Very pigmented rosy red lips. Hazel eyes that look blue in daylight. Natural brunette currently dyed aubergine purple with a lot of deep red and copper highlights.

Color: In the Tube, Pampille is a light beige peachy pink. On lips, it's nearly sheer but does add just a touch of color.

Finish: In the tube, it's shimmery with tiny silver sparkles. On lips, the shimmer is barely visible and the tiny silver sparkles are much less noticeable.

Texture: Like most Glossimers, Pampille is moisturizing, comfortable, and very slightly sticky. The sparkles cannot be felt on the lips.

Wear Length: About 4 hours, which is average for Glossimers (my average for other glosses of similar texture is 3 hours).

Scent: Glossimers have no scent :)

Packaging: It's ok. The gloss does tend to get on the inside of the cap and around the screw top, so it can get a little bit messy, but not too bad (I've certainly seen much worse). Also, the finish wears off the gold band very quickly.

Comparison: In the tube, it looks exactly like a less sparkly Iris (#96). In fact, I often mistake one for the other when searching through my glossimer stash. On my lips is another matter.... I'm sure I could never mistake one for the other since Iris is much more shimmery and sparkly... almost frosty in comparison.

This certainly isn't one of the more exciting glossimers, but I find it to be a nice gloss to apply over lipsticks. I'm not sure whether I would repurchase. Those with several nearly clear glossimers can skip this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2011 10:43:00 PM More reviews by lucky27

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very pretty light warm shimmery pink. Not glittery but shimmery. I would purchase again. I was going for waterlily but since it was limited edition this one was recommended. It is very pretty!