April 17, 2014 | 1034 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Sheer Love

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2014 11:24:00 PM More reviews by vivienvanessa

I love this divine scent! It's very light, soft and feminine - not too overpowering and very sheer and gentle. It makes me feel classy, romantic and lady like. Definitely a very floraly, light, gentle, girly smell with notes of fresh white cotton and lily. If you do not like girly, sweet floral scents, I do not recommend this. If you are interested in the description of this scent please go smell it at the store, it is divine! I'm suprised that this product hasn't gotten much popularity.

In a nutshell: Very feminine, not too sweet but girly and subtle, soft, elegant, light and sheer. Lovely notes of lily - floral but very classy and romantic. Perfect for dates, going to church, a day at the office or a job interview. Not overpowering at all. Not your typical VS "sexy/sensual" scent, more of something that a lady would wear.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2013 2:06:00 PM More reviews by RomaSae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have a few products in this scent--body wash, body butter, and fragrance mist. All the products are really good, but I prefer layering body wash and body butter. It makes the scent last longer than just the fragrance spray, and it makes skin so soft.

I would wait for sales just because VS has them for their Secret Garden line fairly often, though the price isn't ridiculous or anything to start with.

The scent...the scent is SO beautiful! Whenever I put it on I feel classy, feminine, and romantic. It's so soft and sheer, a tease to the senses that clings to skin, the gentle scent rises from your skin all day. It says the notes are white cotton and pink lily, and it definitely has that gentle, clean cotton element, but the lily wins over. One of the most beautiful floral scents ever because it doesn't even begin to overpower. Also, the bf loves it! He'll open up the bottles to sniff it if I'm not wearing it, haha.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2013 7:50:00 AM More reviews by CrysDawn

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a very feminine light subtle day fragrance. I like the powdery floral qualities. I bought the eu de parfume It has an entire line in this scent. Body wash, lotion, etc.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2013 4:08:00 AM More reviews by YassAndin

When I went to the VS store, I was torn between getting Sheer Love or Secret Charm. I'm so glad I ended up getting this one! Sheer Love smells light and floral, and it is really girly, which I love. I know VS body mist don't really last that long, so I decided to buy the eau de toilette. It lasts longer than the mist, but I still have to reapply maybe halfway through the day. However, this scent is just so amazing and I'm in love with it. Definitely recommend! (:

rated 2 of 5 on 7/20/2013 11:42:00 PM More reviews by amateurgirl

this fragrance is not my favourite. it smells artificial , like cotton (exactly in its description) however its price makes it worthy of not being the best, i prefer to wear about go to sleep or just at a lazy day home because it is a bit just :\ would repurchase, its so cheap makes it so amazing

rated 2 of 5 on 7/9/2013 4:53:00 AM More reviews by Missconsistency

Sheer love is an intoxicating well done Lily and Cotton blend. When i spray this i smell the crisp cool lily petals with the slight hint of soft lingering fresh cotton scent!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2013 3:26:00 AM More reviews by wallflowerrr89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a very soft, girly, floral scent. I love that it's not overly fruity smelling like most of the VS scents in this line of products. Fairly long lasting scent as well.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/21/2013 4:41:00 AM More reviews by saygrace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Looks like I'm in the minority here but I have to say this smells cheap, synthetic and sour. Like alcohol + floral notes + citrus fruits that have gone bad. Some of you might say, "Well, that's what you get for buying from Victoria's Secret!" But come on, they do have decent ones. This is just not one of them.

Now, there are perfumes you don't like on yourself but like on others. Well, this isn't one of those either :P

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2012 9:16:00 PM More reviews by LadyRed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It has been quite some time since I have found a scent from VS that suits my liking. Most scents are too fruity for me. Sheer Love is a very feminine, clean scent. Not overpowering. This would be a perfect spring scent. It is a soft and delicate fragrance with fresh white cotton and pink lily. The body butter is great as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2012 6:58:00 PM More reviews by ncb89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Made me nauseous. When I first smelt it in the store, I loved how feminine and soft it was. After a few hours of wearing it, it made my stomach turn and gave me a major headache :(