December 20, 2014 | 1785 users online

Eyeliner - Almay - Liquid Eyeliner Pen

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2014 7:27:00 PM More reviews by RayvnNA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love trying new liquid eyeliners and picked this one up when it was on clearance. It's pretty awful. I really don't have particular problems with smudging and fading like others have noted. My problem has been with the application itself as well as the pigmentation. It is a light black, not watery, just not very dark or pigmented. It needs a few sweeps to build up some color. The tip loses product easily so by the time you are halfway done lining your eyes there is hardly any pigment coming out. The tip also does not glide. Instead it skips and makes a very bumpy line. I wouldn't call myself an expert with liquid liner, but this doesn't help with providing a smooth, crisp line. If I try to do a cat-eye look the wing just looks too big and not precise at all. Not worth it. I know use it for dotting between my lashes, not for actually lining my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2013 1:34:00 PM More reviews by LyssaMiner

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This liquid eyeliner is great for all beginners! The packaging is very plain and simple. The tip allows for quick and easy application.
The product did last for a majority of the day. Unlike other people who have previously reviewed the product, I did NOT have any problems with it. It did not smudge easily, fade, etc. for me.
After trying this product out for approximately a month, I have to say that I am overall highly satisfied with it!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/26/2013 2:13:00 AM More reviews by haruhii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I purchased this hoping it would be a good alternative to higher end pen liners since this was so cheap but this was not the way to go. I purchased the black one and the color would not apply evenly and was too light. Returned.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2013 7:12:00 PM More reviews by Disnep

Get this in clearence. When I first get it I love this, I walked in rain and it did not move at all, jet black, really easy to apply. but after about one or two month it start to sheer out, not as black as it was, and run easily, not waterproof and does smudge if I don't put eyeshadow above it.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/11/2013 9:13:00 PM More reviews by brn2bme

this is NO way is smudge or water proof. that was the main reason why i bought this. i live in florida and during the hot humid summer you need a good quality water proof eyeliner. sorry this did not meet my expectations at all!! :(

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2013 12:21:00 AM More reviews by linerfreakxx7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Somebody has a new HG!!! I totally adore this liner!! It creates a thick black line that stays all day! I go from first to sixth period with perfect dark eyes. It does not smudge (unless you rub your eyes) and doesn't run. This is by far one of the best eyeliners I have used. Now I'm off to go stock up on these. I don't know how much these cost at CVS or Walmart, but I got it at Grocery Outlet for only $3!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2013 9:00:00 PM More reviews by starlighttears

I gave it 3 because it does smudge very easily and it's a light back tone.. but that's just my preference of wanting it a darker colour. The pen itself is good because the tip is quite precise upon applying it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2012 5:09:00 PM More reviews by BrittCastsFireballs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I can't believe people have had so many issues with this eyeliner! I absolutely LOVE it! It's one of the best liquid eyeliners I've used.
The packaging is kind of plain. It's just a simple white body with the information written on one end in a plain silver font, and topped with a black cap.
The pen tip provides a hassle-free application compared to a brush.
I noticed that others have complained of issues with smudging and messy packaging. I've not experienced any of those issues. The eyeliner seems to set/dry almost immediately. I can look up right after applying and not worry about that dreaded black line marring my eyeshadow. I also don't experience the packaging issue. The cap is a little difficult to remove, but not so difficult that my hand jerks back toward my other hand. O_O

rated 2 of 5 on 10/18/2012 2:39:00 AM More reviews by topni

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I didnt like it at all. The cap is so hard to open. Every time I open it, I get some one my hand. Just messy and annoying.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/3/2012 11:27:00 AM More reviews by mistymlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This didn't work. It smuged so easily! It says waterproof but it's not!!! Not buying this agian.