September 2, 2014 | 911 users online

Conditioner - Sunsilk - Super Shine

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 12:02:00 PM More reviews by larasmith

it is seriously the best conditioner ever, make my hair supper soft and shiny. love it. it has been my conditioner for so long and a product I will always keep in my shower. definitely a product you can count on to deliver amazing result every time.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2013 9:11:00 AM More reviews by lolliepoppies

This is my conditioner for years now and it always makes my hair smooth and doesn't irritate my scalp

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2012 11:31:00 PM More reviews by MackMack

This is a great budget buy product. The shampoo cleans well and smells lovely. The conditioner untangles, leaves my hair shiny, smooth and easy to style.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2011 3:15:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I've brought this conditioner along with the matching shampoo a few times now and it seems to work pretty well for me. It gives a nice sheen to my hair and leaves it feeling soft and smooth. I don't have problems with tangled, dry or frizzy hair when I use this. The formula is thick and lathers really well. Smells great too! My only complaint is the bottle size. It comes in small 400mL bottles that run out quickly especially if you have longer hair.