October 23, 2014 | 1707 users online

Eye Shadow - mark - I-Mark Metallics Custom Pick Shadow in Jazzy

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2013 6:27:00 AM More reviews by judy46970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have two of these, because I forgot I had one and I ordered another, but all is well since it is a great color and I use it daily. The only problem I have with it, is it doesn't have staying power like some of the other shades. Well worth the price!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2011 12:46:00 PM More reviews by Magixz

Really this one is awesome! Definitely worth a backup. I am going to order another one before Avon/Mark decides to discontinue this lovely shade. It is one of the fluorescent type colors that gleams with lilac/purples with almost hints of skylight blues. Just beautiful. It is so mixable! I have mixed it with pinks, blues, purples, etc. and it matches so beautifully every time. So many of the Mark shadows are very pale and seem hard to get the color to show through even with primer, but this one applies with just a couple of swipes. It is smooth going on and no sparkles either. Got to love this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2011 7:15:00 PM More reviews by cassidyjean117

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was so excited to try the new I-Mark Metallics and I can tell you I was not disappointed. Jazzy is really pretty purple that is an exact dupe to Urban Decay's Asphyxia. I actually prefer this formula over UD's version because this applies better, almost as if its a cream but its a dry shadow. Definitely worth a try :)