October 22, 2014 | 1942 users online

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2014 6:32:00 AM More reviews by mdorer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Fabulous!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/8/2013 12:42:00 PM More reviews by LaSH1980

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased Nuance Salma Hayek Flawless Wear Tinted Moisturizer in medium/deep from CVS. I tried this product for only 7 days before I returned it for a refund. The packaging was very nice, like the other Nuance products. Their were not very many other good details about this product except for the fact that it didn't make my face AS oily as the Nuance bb cream.

The product felt slightly oily and slightly runny. Coverage was par, may be good for someone who doesn't need much coverage. And, I know, it's a tinted moisturizer and the point isn't for much coverage at all. The problem, however, is that barely evened out my skin tone. Also, the smell of this product wasn't very pleasant. In fact, I would prefer the smell of the overly-perfumed bb cream. Now the bb cream aside, this product didn't even have a makeup-ie type smell. It smelled almost more like chemicals than makeup. When I smell makeup I always compare it to how my grandmothers Clinique smelled. Most makeup have a similar smell or only slightly different smell like Clinique. I was incredibly disappointed with the smell.

As for comparisons... the Nuance bb Cream was a much better product than the tinted moisturizer. See profile for the review on the bb cream. The smell and the coverage was much better than the tinted moisturizer. It also felt more creamy and more silky than this product. I actually can't believe that the bb cream made me more oily than this product. The only other tinted moisturizers I can compare with are Tarte and Bareminerals. I know the pricing doesn't make for a very fair review. Tarte's product was excellent if you want to spend almost $40 on about the same amount of product. Bareminerals, however, is providing almost the same experience as the Nuance tinted moisturizer. In which case make Bareminerals tinted moisturizer way over priced.

I struggle with breakouts as an adult so I cannot say if it caused any more breakouts or not. It was a bit over-priced for the small amount in the tube (1 oz.). I would not buy this product again since it did not provide even a so-so experience. At this point I have pretty much come to the conclusion that I will need to spend more money on the more expensive products because of my acne prone and oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2013 4:33:00 PM More reviews by angelitaaguila

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I didn't like it by itself.

CONS: Super sheer!

PROS: BUT HELLO! It is marketed as a tinted moisturizer so stop complaining and get more informed on what is being purchased! Be aware of what the product does. But it is pretty amazing. Super moisturizing!

TIP: I mix it in with my dryer foundations such us covergirl 3-1. and its perfection! That's the best advice I can give you with this product. I LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2013 11:42:00 AM More reviews by neddyreyes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am in my early 40's and have suffered from oily skin/acne prone all of life. My skin has calmed down a lot over the last couple of years. With that said, I think this is a wonderful product. This is a Tinted Moisturizer, which means the coverage is light. If you want full coverage then I suggest you buy foundation. I put this on after my sunscreen and oil free regular moisturizer, yes this product for me is not moisturizing enough. I apply it with a brush and it goes on beautifully with really no effort. Lastly I apply my Chanel Double Perfection Lumiere powder makeup to complete the look. I can honestly tell you that it looks great! I have tried so many different brands of Tinted Moisturizers, from really expensive to drug store brands and this by far blows them out of them out of the water. I still have to blot in the day to reduce the shine, but this is been part of my life for as long as I can remember so it's not an inconvenience for me. I don't feel like it makes me any more oily than when I don't have it on. It is non-irratating, which for me is huge because on top of my other issues I have sensitive skin. I use to spend $40+ on Laura Mercier, but no more this is my new favorite TM. Give it a try, CVS has a great return policy so if it doesn't work out you can always take it back.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2012 1:35:00 AM More reviews by boscoe7777

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this is Medium 255 The Light/Medium was too yellow. The Medium color is pretty and makes my skin a bit more "tan", which is great because I cover up my face at the beach. This is a thicker than usual TM so that it slightly borders on foundation territory. I mix a little bit with the Renewed Radiance Moisturizing Day Cream Spf 30 for a gorgeous lit from within look. Also love the flip top tube container.

EDIT 11/18/2012: I was in a rush to go out and had to apply this over my moisturizer instead of mixing it. The results were awesome. It blended seamlessly onto my skin and the result was neither dewy nor matte, just perfect.

EDIT 10/2/14: I ended up giving this to a relative. Over the summer I wasn't using it enough & didn't want it to go bad.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2012 2:20:00 PM More reviews by reallyrita

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This little one ounce tube of tinted moisturizer packs a big punch. It goes on like a liquid foundation and gives a good amount of coverage. Concealer is still needed. I was surprised as I did not expect this amount of pigmentation from a tint. I bought color #250 which is the Light/Medium. It is definitely yellow/warm based and blends perfectly on my fair olive skin which is slightly tanned at the moment. It does not contain a sunscreen and I am actually glad about that as I can use my preferred product under the tint. It wears well but not all day long. I bought it to take with me on a quick trip to DC where I know the weather will be very hot and very humid. I just know that my regular foundation will feel like a clay mask on my face in that climate so I wanted something lighter. I don't have to pack a daytime moisturizer as this as just the right amount for me in the formula. This might not work for you if you have oily skin as it does have that dewy finish that comes from most tinted moisturizers. This feels far less heavy on my face than my usual Bobbi Brown tinted moisturizer. I think it will be just what I need for the climate challenge coming up for me. I might buff on a bit of powder for the evening. The one ounce tube is air travel friendly but a bit expensive for only the one ounce.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2012 1:02:00 PM More reviews by brownspize

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm actually surprised with this tm...I'm in LOVE with it! I have literally stopped using my nars foundation and also my bb cream.....this tm makes my skin glow and look/feel moisturized all day! Will definitely re-purchase this again :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2012 9:29:00 PM More reviews by RoseSunHold

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

THE FOURMULA CHANGED GUYS!

The formula must have changed or you guys are nuts It does not smell like anything and "I" have a sensitive nose. This is good for a drugstore product i would use nars though. but this is really good the packaging is a bit cute i can agree with the yellow my friend got me this and a coach purse for my belated birthday and the skin tone didnt quite match but when i put it on it blended in seemlessly remember this isint a foundation its not supposed to completely cover up its tinted. TINTED so it would put on light coverage and well i had 2 red pimples an i put a bit on and it covered it quite a bit it is moisturising i do have oily skin and i am prone to blemishes rather then pimples this is safe.
I know how it feels to read horrid reviews when you got or was going to get something but i am pretty picky when i read reviews if i would have saw these horrible reviews before i tried it on i would have never put it on. I love this im so ecstatic to try more TM's. very light moisturizing product that does cover up more than i expected to i really want to get a spf one That would be really great.

By all means I swear it does not smell
it does have yellow Thank god i have yellow in me.
it covers up im not going to lie it covered up alot but not like foundation but it covered everything on my face red pimples marks etc almost completely. I will buy more soon. Please guys try it if you have yellow undertones just try it you can always take it back. im sure the fourmula changed because of the sudden good reviews.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2012 5:20:00 PM More reviews by MikiKaneohe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

I picked this up for 13.50USD at CVS. I have it in "Medium/Deep" While that is pricey for a drugstore product, I think it is still cheap compared to philosphy, Nars, Laura Mercier. And yes, I would compare this moisturizer to those. I have never been really amazed by any TM, except maybe CoverFX. I like having a light layer of coverage under my makeup, and most TM's do just that. I always have a slight issue with the shades of TM's. I've never been able to find one that doesnt slightly darken me, or else leave me with a pale, gray-ish cast. But since I always wear foundation over it, I dont mind terribly. But Nuance matches me perfectly! Amazing-I never thought this would happen. I am willing to pay for pricey DS TM, versus very pricey high end TM that provide the same coverage (for me), moisturize my skin just ok, and dont even match my skintone!
This stuff blends in easily, feels really good on my skin, provides decent coverage. I also dont detect a smell. I feel it is a good product and reasonably priced. For reference, I am NC37, BB Honey (although it is a tad dark for me).

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2012 2:41:00 PM More reviews by CFGNee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for a few months and I don't have any complaints. I use both the Deep and the Medium/Deep, depending on the day.

I don't wear a great deal of makeup, especially on the weekends. I use Clinque Moisture Surge and Aveeno Active Naturals Smart Essentials Daily Nourishing Moisturizer with Vitamin A, C & E as base (I have very dry skin.) Then I add the Tinted Moisturizer, Buxom Mascara and Buxom lip gloss and I'm ready to go.

The only thing I would want from this product would be sunscreen included.