September 18, 2014 | 2092 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Fit me blush - light nude

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2014 5:21:00 PM More reviews by flappergirl35

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't like this blush.

First off, the packaging is very, VERY cheap. My compact broke within a week, and I am very careful with my MU products.

The blush itself is chalky and there is very little pigment. I have to practically SCRAPE the blush with the brush, and even then, there is literally NO color on my cheeks. Once I manage to pack on enough, it fades within 1/2 hour. Also, I detect sparkles, which I don't particularly want on my cheeks.

This is the third product I've tried from the Fit Me line and I am definitely not impressed. I will stick to higher-end blushes, as they have a tendency to wear longer, have a nicer texture, etc.

ETA: I have fair skin with yellow undertones.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2014 10:58:00 PM More reviews by bnanaphone246

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Okay if you're looking to use this as a blush, don't bother. It's super sheer and its impossible to get good color unless you pack it on. However, if you are very pale, very broke, and somehow simultaneously very scared and very intrigued by the idea of contouring, it's good times. Don't bother with the brush that comes with it. (I doubt it's worth using with any blush, but I know for sure there's no need for it here.) I like to use a mini kabuki brush.I still have to aggressively swirl the brush around to pick anything up, but it blends fairly easily andI it's a flattering contour color for pale skin. It's pretty much impossible to overdo it because it's so light, but it still makes a difference. It maybe fades a bit faster than I would like, but honestly nars is the only blush I've used that actually stays on my face all day, so no big shock there. I think it's still a really useful product because there are very few affordable products that pale people can use for contouring. So all in all I would say its worth it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2013 7:50:00 PM More reviews by reallyrita

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was out of town without my makeup travel kit and I ran into an Ulta to get a blush. I have so many beautiful blushes at home that I did not want to spend much on a temporary replacement. I picked up this Fit me blush as it was cheap and the color looked like it would work with what I had brought with me to wear. If I was not in such a rush, I would have opened up my MUA app on my phone and read these reviews. I certainly would not have bought this blush after reading all the reviews. But, I did buy the blush and it does show up on my skin...very subtly but just a nice flush. It lasted nearly all day. And best of all, there was a bit of a glow but no discernible shimmer. Now, I am an NC20 at best and so quite fair. I gave the brush a really good swirl and picked up a decent amount of product. I am used to highly pigmented blushes where I just need a "tap" so this was definitely a bit more effort. I was pleased with the result and will continue to use now and then.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2013 11:10:00 AM More reviews by ExoticAlbino

I use this to contour my big ol honking nose. It's very natural looking. I don't want to spend a ton on something for contouring & this blush fits the bill. I would repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/4/2013 7:07:00 PM More reviews by hesperia

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

UPDATE: I finally decided to exchang this blush. It really is much too sheer and lightly pigmented. So much that I ended thinking 'why bother at all?' I exchanged it for Revlon's Powder Blush in Sandalwood Beige and I'm much, much happier with it.

I was looking for a no-fuss blush for light-MU days. I saw this at Ulta for something around $4, so I decided to get it in Light Nude. This is very, very, VERY lightly pigmented. No complaints since, as I said, I wanted something simple. As such, it works. Texture is far from smooth and buttery, but it's not beach sand, either. I would not re-purchase it, though.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/13/2012 7:11:00 PM More reviews by Foua

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i have this in light mauve.
very natural look. great on my cool undertone skin. i'm like a nc 15 or 20 in MAC.
it's a love or hate it and i don't hate this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2011 3:42:00 PM More reviews by cavalletta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this blush because of the color. I was looking for something not too bright, pink or berry. I wanted a natural, subdued blush but I also didnt want anything as brown or orange as a bronzer. This was pretty much the only color that fit the bill at walgreens. I didnt like the fit me foundation but I decided to try this anyway. The color is perfect, exactly what I wanted. In the summer I am between fair and medium and this shows up well on my skin. I do need a healthy dose though unlike my usual blush that I just need a dot of. I put it on at 7:30 this morning and it is almost 3 and still totally visible. Thats is actually good lasting power for a blush, for me. im not too picky about blush brushes, but this one is the worst. So stiff! And it should have a good mirror. I will repurchase if I dont find a better color.