October 21, 2014 | 1865 users online

Lipstick - L'Oreal - Color Riche Magnetic Coral 373

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2012 4:00:00 PM More reviews by evitara22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this lipstick! I saw Doutzen Kroes with it on Twitter and then I fell in love with this colour already. The colour is right in between red and orange, and is not too shimmery or dull. There is a continuous color on my lips, but sometimes youŽll have to (like after eating) add some more lipstick. It absolutely does'nt feel dry on my lips!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/29/2011 6:05:00 AM More reviews by cadbury

I saw a swatch of this on a beauty blog before buying, and it looked like a strong red/orange based coral. In the ad it looks 100% orange on doutzen kroes. Neither of these showed any shimmer in the lipstick.
On my hand, the swatch came up the same as what I saw online, a red coral. On my lips, it was a glittery pink coral that deepened with another coat, making it closer to the swatch. There is so much glitter that it applies really gritty and not smooth on my lips. I say 'glitter' and not 'shimmer' because it is really big particles that remain when I wipe off the lipstick.
I don't go for shimmery lip products (I have in the past, particularly as a teen) because I favor clear or opaque colors atm; think they look better on me; and with a lot of them the shimmer does migrate. If I had known this had shimmer, I would have skipped it, but I haven't taken points off for it.

I seem to be in the minority, but I usually have no problem with the scent of L'oreal lipsticks. I own several and I actually like the smell! But with this one, the scent is actually particularly strong and I now understand why a lot of people don't like it. It doesn't linger while on your lips at least.

Overall, I don't like the texture of this lipstick, which is what brings down my rating and why I won't repurchase. I rated it a 3 for price, although L'Oreal lipsticks are expensive in Aus/Nz as I bought it cheaper online.
The color is pretty and summery. I am going to try wearing it a few more times and may update my review then.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2011 3:02:00 PM More reviews by condesadepitimini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I was offered this lippie by a friend who got a double gift. Otherwise I would not have bothered buying, as I do not like L'Oreal lipsticks. I did not like, better said. In the past, their lippies were so revoltingly scented that my stomach turned and I could not bear wearing them. So i never cared for them. They are pricey for being a drugstore type! (around 14 Euros, that's a lot for drugstore).
But I have to say this new line of lipsticks is really good.
I love the shade of this 373. It is ORANGE. I mean, coral red-orange (not a yellow orange) , that is almost scary in the tube.
This is the shade Doutzen Kroes wears in the ad (spring summer 2011). She's gorgeous. And she's blonde, like me. (alas, I am blonde, but not as pretty as her!)
I applied. It glides on and is extremely pigmented. No ugly scent! just a very subtle one and very unoffensive.
Now I am tanned (i'm now a NC30-35) and this loud lipstick fits me to perfection even if it screams tropical!
it's really summery, lovely + enhances every dark or tanned complexion.
Wow, it makes a statement. And it is very longlasting. Looks super with a glitter gloss on top (for a night out only....!). This shade won't go unnoticed.
Please refrain if you work in a conservative office!
A super funny, trpoical beachy shade for summer 2011!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No