October 30, 2014 | 1734 users online

Foundations - Astor Mattitude HD

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2014 8:29:00 AM More reviews by galacticfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this while on a search for powders for fair skin, sometimes hard to find in Germany, believe it or not! I bought this is shade 002, Porcelain, and it was a gorgeous pale color that I had been searching for. Unfortunately I have combination skin leaning toward the dry side, so the mattifying effect wasn't ideal for my skin type. Regardless, it was a good standard powder to use, providing light-medium coverage--I preferred to wear it directly over moisturizer, rather than to set liquid foundation as it's probably made to do. I'd just avoid using it in the winter next time, since the mattifying effect works very well.
Summary: If you have combination/oily skin and want an affordable, light coverage setting powder I'd recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2012 4:03:00 AM More reviews by Bettybo75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Astor Anti Shine Mattitude shine control supermatte powder is a good foundation, Iīve got it in the shade 004 for normal to oily skin and used it as a setting powder it blends very well and stays all day long, unfortunatelly I donīt need matte powder besides, my msf last forever and I prefer to use them. I gave it only 4 lipsticks for the packaging, it could have a mirror and little spounge but for the price itīs a very good product.