MAC Geo PInk

4.3

on 5/30/2013 1:44:00 PM

I love this dark coral (almost like a beautiful burnt coral) shade for summer. The formula is moisturizing (maybe not hydrating, but it does impart a bit of moisture) and the color looks nice against my NW20 (25 in the summer) skin. It doesn't last as long as a regular MAC lipglass (to be expected because it's a creamsheen), which is why I took off a lippie. But I think this is a wonderful color, especially for those looking for a shade that's a little different from the normal bright corals we see every summer. I'd imagine this shade would amazing on WOC as well. If you're looking for something between a pink and an orange but don't want to go too coral crazy, this might be the shade for you.

on 5/5/2013 3:06:00 PM

Not pink at all more of a dark orangey coral. I like the fornula but the colour just doesn't suit me that well.

on 5/5/2013 12:45:00 PM

Very deceptive name as it's not pink at all, but coral with an orange undertone and golden shimmer. The formula isn't sticky, feels moisturizing, great pigmentation, and pairs beautifully with many coral shades of lipsticks in my collection. If re-promoted I would repurchase as I love corals and the Cremesheen formula is so comfortable to wear on the lips.

on 7/6/2012 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Ok, first of all this isn't pink. It's a rusty coral, if that makes sense. I'm a cool NW20, so I just wear it in the summer when my overall look is more bronzey or warm. Otherwise, it's a typical cremesheen glass - super moist, non-sticky, smells delicious, heaven in a lipgloss tube.

on 4/2/2012 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Loved this gloss and it gives the right amount of moisture and not too sticky. It's the perfect pop of color but still safe enough for work. Definitely will repurchase when I run out

on 8/24/2011 3:35:00 AM

I had high hopes for this, but it made my white teeth look yellow, and I can't have that!! I do like other cremesheens though! this was just too orangey for me

on 8/11/2011 2:55:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was lucky enough that my MAC counter still had this left. It's a really nice color. Pulls orange on me but just a hint. Can't figure out why they named this gloss Geo Pink because I really don't see the pink but otherwise it's a nice flattering color on my nc 25 skintone and glad I was able to pick this up.

on 8/7/2011 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

The cremesheen glosses are the most moisturizing MAC makes in my opinion. I was looking for a coral gloss and I got it in this. It feels great for hours, not so sticky. I love it.

on 7/26/2011 2:03:00 PM

there was nothing strawberry about this color on my lips. it looks ORANGE. very very ORANGE.

on 7/17/2011 10:13:00 AM

It's a very nice Cremesheen. Mac says that it's a strawberry pink color, bu in person it looks more coral. Unlike most cremesheen glosses, Goe Pink has some shimmer in the tube but the shimmer doesn't translate onto the lips.

Because Geo Pink has a coral look to it, i would suggest Revlon's Super lustrous Coral Reef lipgloss as a dupe.

Recommended for Medium Skin