September 23, 2014 | 1794 users online

Makeup Brushes - Coastal Scents - Divine Powder Buffer Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2012 1:31:00 PM More reviews by AyeJae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received this brush in the CS 22 Piece Brush Set so before I review this brush alone, allow me to give a mini review on the set itself. Great set for beginners. 22 high quality brushes for $35, where can you go wrong there? I was amazed by how great these brushes are so if you've been debating to buy...BUY. You won't regret it. Also in the set is a stippling brush and not your normal duofiber stippling brush. The one in this set is a Flat Stippling Synthetic Hair Brush and it is very dense and very soft (I wish they made a rug or blanket as soft as this) With this stippling brush your makeup goes on flawlessly without having to stipple then use circle motions to blend because of the density (really amazing brush I gotta admit). Now on to this Powder Buffer Brush....looove this brush too :) After applying my foundation and applying my pressed powder, I then buff it out with this and the result: Airbrushed Makeup with absolutely no flaws!! I think all who read this would be missing out it they did not purchase. As mentioned above I got it in their 22 pc brush set for $34.95. Hurry....go get it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2011 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Sippinonkrystyle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I know it is advertised as a powder brush but I can't review it for that purpose but it's great for liquid foundation. It's density makes it perfect for stippling on my foundation and the surface area is big enough for me to do it quick. I have the MAC 187 and with that I have to stipple then swirl and sometimes that's not enough. I'd have to blend some parts out with a sponge which sometimes I really just don't have time for those extra steps. With this brush, all I do is stipple and I get that flawless airbrushed finish. Even though its more dense than other duo fiber brushes, it doesn't soak up product and it was a breeze to clean. It's not dirt cheap but it's not expensive either. My only gripe is i wish the handle was a little bit smaller but overall it's a good brush to add to your collection and as long as u take care if it, it should last you a while.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2011 9:10:00 PM More reviews by susu42

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

i have to add my two cents about this brush in my humble opinion its the best brush i ever bought from Coastal Scents its a multi tasking brush it can be used for liquid or powder foundation it gives buildable coverage with anything you use it will never apply too much because it buffs it out too. Price point is $14.95 not very cheap but its a great investment and will be a staple in my makeup brush arsenal. I love especially for powder products its been my experience it applies powder , blush and everything else like a dream even if a powder is too dark this brush applies it so sheer that you can still wear it. GREAT BRUSH

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2011 5:54:00 PM More reviews by Hawko

The best, of all best duo fiber brush, ever !!!
The moment I open the wrap & felt the bristle, I knew.
If you are a junkie like me, you'll know. Since I cannot describe the feel in words (otherwise I can be a successful writer).
All Mac's duo fiber, step aside.
I am going to order 2 more for back up.
If there is one nitty-gritty I will pick on is the handle, bamboo or wooden will appeared more wholesome.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2011 5:55:00 AM More reviews by MYCATSHADOW

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my new favorite foundation brush. Since purchasing this brush, I literally pushed my 187 stippling brush to the side. I can't say enough wonderful things about this brush. It is so nice to look at. It's quite sleek & professional looking. It's a dense & round skunk brush. I have never come across another brush like it. This brush is truly 1 of a kind. I have been using this to apply my Make Up Forever HD liquid foundation. This brush makes applying my foundationan quite fun! I've never actually considered applying liquid foundation fun until I started using this brush. The brush is also very sturdy & extremely comfortable to grip. I highly recommend this brush to EVERYONE... Inexpensive too!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2011 8:08:00 PM More reviews by carolmuncy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is just plain AWESOME! Applies liquid foundation like a dream. Haven't gotten around to using it with powder foundation yet, but I soon will. It is a really pretty brush and is well made, the weight of the brush is really nice too. I have used it for just over a week and only noticed 1 hair that shed off of it. I'm sure to buy another so I will always have one when I clean it. Got it when it was on sale so make it all the better :) Don't hesitate...just get it :)~