September 21, 2014 | 2089 users online

Lips - Christian Dior - Lipliner- Tile

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2003 6:09:00 PM More reviews by SunnyK

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this liner for years...my other favorite liner is Chanel's Nude. Both (red/brown but not muddy-looking) work well with my skin tone/coloring...I've had these pencils for years, so even if they cost a little more, I've gotten great mileage out of them...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2003 3:28:00 AM More reviews by meToo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a gorgeous shimmering rose brown color. I love how Dior makes the shimmering lip liners, and the brush on the other end is an added plus, although not necessary.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2002 10:00:00 AM More reviews by ziebam

I picked up a Christian Dior liner in Chocolate. A creamy chocolate brown with reddish pink undertones so it is not too brown. Goes on creamy and smooth without tugging. Top quality liner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2002 6:40:00 PM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

For those of us who cannot wear MAC Spice( Orange Spice is more like it) There is a fantastic(if not overpriced) alternative. Dior's Tile lipliner. My Holy grail pencil. Its a perfect pink brown. Like the shade that Spice was supposed to be but isn't. Chanel Nude is a similar colour but has a heavier texture that this does not, which means its not cakey. I love this product, and will be repurchasing.