Dior Lipliner- Tile

4.8

on 4/20/2003 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been using this liner for years...my other favorite liner is Chanel's Nude. Both (red/brown but not muddy-looking) work well with my skin tone/coloring...I've had these pencils for years, so even if they cost a little more, I've gotten great mileage out of them...

on 2/10/2003 3:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a gorgeous shimmering rose brown color. I love how Dior makes the shimmering lip liners, and the brush on the other end is an added plus, although not necessary.

on 10/2/2002 10:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I picked up a Christian Dior liner in Chocolate. A creamy chocolate brown with reddish pink undertones so it is not too brown. Goes on creamy and smooth without tugging. Top quality liner.

For those of us who cannot wear MAC Spice( Orange Spice is more like it) There is a fantastic(if not overpriced) alternative. Dior's Tile lipliner. My Holy grail pencil. Its a perfect pink brown. Like the shade that Spice was supposed to be but isn't. Chanel Nude is a similar colour but has a heavier texture that this does not, which means its not cakey. I love this product, and will be repurchasing.