September 22, 2014 | 1090 users online

Lip Liners - Lancome - Le Lipstique - Ideal

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2011 10:28:00 AM More reviews by jarona

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

OK. This Le Lipstique lip liner was with the latest Lancome "gift" bonus I received. ( I purchased Vissionaire--which I will review in about a month--I need to see if it works before reviewing).
I'm not one for using a lip pencil or lip liner, When I wear lipstick, I line in the lipstick color--so I want you to know where I'm coming from.
I took this out this morning and figured I would use it just to try it out.
Although my lips are naturally very pigmented, and I did use a lip primer first, I kinda thought this would be too dark. I applied with a light touch and then noticed that there was another "cover" on the other end--I had no idea it was a lip brush. I smiled! Anyway, I blended the liner in with the brush so the line would not be harsh..I do not like to see a visible liner line around my mouth. So I brushed the liner in and then applied my favorite color "Jing-a-ling". Jing a ling is a nudey, peachy color that really blended in quite well with this Le Lipstique in "ideal".
Overall, I have to say, I'm really liking this liner. I'm a convert. Actually, even though I'm supposed to be on a no-buy, I will be purchasing this lip liner again in a lighter color. I love the brush--I'm such a sucker for cool items and this liner/color with a built-in brush just tickles my fancy!
I'll have to shell out the 24.50, but I have a $15.00 chit to use for a future purchase as Nordstrom is having their Fall Beauty Event next month, and I purchased a ticket..the price of the ticket being 15.00 off your next purchase..so for 9.50, it's a given.
Sorry to be so long-winded about the price, but hey..it's time to be economical!
Another great product by Lancome!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2011 3:06:00 AM More reviews by dioraddict84

This is my favorite lipliner! It's waterproof and it doesn't crease or move. It is creamy and applies well. I love this color because it is a great nude brown. I just wear this on it's own but of course you can wear it under lipstick!