December 23, 2014 | 1565 users online

Treatments (Face) - Nubian Heritage - Night Prevention Complex

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2014 9:44:00 AM More reviews by prishila71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Using black soap products has helped me to improve my acne prone skin. At first it felt like this didn't sink in well and made my skin even more oily, but after a few weeks I noticed my skin was getting less greasy and less irritated! I really like this product now, although the dispencer takes some time to get used to. Also in the bottle the product looks kind of uneven and weird, even grainy. On the skin it's totally smooth though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2011 4:06:00 PM More reviews by sll74

i bought this product from the health food store because i had good success with other nubian heritage/shea moisture products. i wanted a nighttime product that would soothe my skin and leave it feeling hydrated and soft, particularly if i overdid it on peels or whatever. well this product did just that. it's more watery/lotiony than creamy which i like. the scent is mild and it absorbs well and doesn't leave me feeling greasy. when i wake up in the morning i'm not a greaseball. i feel balanced. i bet this could even be worn as a general moisturizer if needed even if only occassionally. don't let the fact that it has shea butter in it deter you from trying it even if you have oily skin. this product has really helped my skin and was worth the $20ish price tag.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No