April 24, 2014 | 1936 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Pore Scrub

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2014 9:38:00 AM More reviews by addied

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absolutely love this! I found that this product doesn't overly dry my skin out and I already have dry skin. Great for pimples, I now have clearer skin & it has been years since I have seen my skin looking smooth & less pimply. I'm recommending it to my friend who is also suffering acne.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2014 6:19:00 PM More reviews by taylorxyz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have dry skin and my dermatologist recommended that I start exfoliating my skin only ONCE a week, and recommended this product. I first tried it today and I am amazed. All that gross flaky skin has come off beautifully WITHOUT drying my skin out! It also didn't make my face turn red or itch or burn, but I didn't think it would, considering it is a gentle cleanser. I would recommend this as a weekly exfoliating cleanser to anyone with dry skin! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2013 11:55:00 PM More reviews by howlethenight

THIS STUFF IS A MIRACLE. I have been using this for about two years now on and off of it because I am the queen of buying new products that I end up not liking. but I have always gone back to this product. I have VERY oily acne prone skin and I use this product day and night after I take off my make up. I wash it with a cheap facial brush I got from Sally's. this is ONLY product that clears me up fast and stays that way. I follow it with the neutrogena pore toner and in the morning, the wash with the toner and neutrogenas oil free moisturizer. definitely plan on using this for a while

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2013 5:19:00 PM More reviews by WynterOlly

My daily facial cleanser(: my sensitive, blemish prone skin had become smooth and soft with this.

I use Dove Unscented beauty bar in the morning, and this Neutrogena wash at night (for a deeper clean and makeup removal) followed by Olay Complete Sensitive moistuizer. My secret for smooth, flawless and healthy skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2013 2:14:00 AM More reviews by Girlybunny13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use this twice a day,my skin is so silly and smooth and looks so glowing and healthy

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 4:00:00 PM More reviews by LMGold

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a gentle but effective daily scrub. My skin doesn't like most cleansers. If at all emollient, it breaks out. If too strong, it gets irritated. I'm on my second tube and can't remember buying any facial cleanser more than once in years.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2013 9:34:00 PM More reviews by an0uck

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Does what it says on the tin. It's not a harsh scrub at all, but your face comes out feeling soft. It isn't really a mask, so it wont really draw out black heads or impurities.

In fact, I like it for that - this really is a "one use" product, in that it is simply just a cleansing scrub. Won't go deeper than skin level.

So this is nice and gentle and you could use it frequently, without damaging your skin (like a lot of other grainy scrubs). But you will need to pair it with a mask that can draw out deeper dirt in the pores.

I like where Neutrogena is going with the 'natural' brand.

Overall, will keep using to say whether I would buy again or not. I probably would if it was on sale.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2013 3:21:00 PM More reviews by Querida702

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am 30 years old and have unpredictable acne. It comes and goes as it pleases depending on my stress, food I eat, makeup I use or anything else that triggers those awful blemishes. I have been using this product along with the acne cream cleanser at least once a day in the shower for over a month. I have also been using the multi-vitamin nourishing moisturizer and the acne spot treatment at least once a day. I have noticed a huge decrease in the redness in my problem areas, the amount of blemishes I get and the length of time the blemishes last. I love this stuff. I am still not able to wear makeup the way I would like, but I am more confident with my skin. Also, my skin is not oily or dry; I just get acne.

This product has little micro beads that exfoliate just enough to allow the acne cleanser to really get in and do its job. The smell is pleasant to me. I can not describe it, but it is relaxing.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2013 12:24:00 AM More reviews by emilyxchristine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This product is great if you wear minimal makeup and have sensitive skin. The scrubbing agents are very gentle and the scrub itself smells wonderful. It has natural ingredients like jojoba and willowbark, which is one of the first reasons I picked it up. My skin dries out and breaks out in pimples very easily, and unlike other products when I use this it doesn't feel like I just ripped my skin off. But because it is so gentle and lacking lots of chemicals, it will not remove heavy eyeliner or mascara, so if you wear eye makeup I suggest using a cleanser that does remove it and then using this. Overall, I am very satisfied with this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2013 1:17:00 AM More reviews by jwudy

This product is a great exfoliator and cleanser. Did make my skin feel cleaner, although it also dried it out. It will be great for those with more oily skin (i have combo skin). Packaging can cause you to accidentally use more product than intended because of the runny texture + big opening of the tube. Will continue to use the product and moisturise afterwards, but wont be repurchasing. Also important to note that it didnt break me out, as many neutrogena products do.