December 22, 2014 | 1308 users online

Eyeliner - Milani - Milani Liquif'eye in 07 Purple

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2014 9:35:00 PM More reviews by TacoBelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

great purple eyeliner, lasts for hours on my waterline (put it on and hold it away from your moist eye to make sure it "sets" for a minute)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2014 2:27:00 AM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I like this eye pencil a lot. It reminds me of my Urban Decay liners minus the sharpening so I would compare them to Tarte's Amazonian Clay liners. Purple is my favorite colour so I had to try this and I really luv it. It apply's so smoothly and the colour lasts till I take it off. I always do liner last to complete my eye look before mascara and this works so well. It goes on very smooth but once it dries it will not budge. It lasted all day for me with no creasing and that's my main problem is a liner creasing on me. This does not do that at all once I apply it sets and doesn't smudge at all either.

For the price the quality is amazing! It does the job,lasts, and doesn't crease at all. Plus for the price to get such good quality I couldn't be happier. This is one of my favorite liners that gets a lot of use because of how well it works. Also having green eyes the purple really makes them stand out. If you want a good coloured DS liner this is a good choice. It works just as well as HE's in my experience and costs a fraction of the price. Recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2013 11:02:00 AM More reviews by aipc29

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am an eyeliner junkie, but I must say that this liner is one of my favorites. It is very soft and liquid-like but once it dries it lasts all day. I use it for the top lid only and it gives me a dramatic and definite line which I can wing-out at the ends without it smudging. The purple is really purple and I sometimes use it under another thinner black line. Either way it is easy to use, doesn't drag on the lid and is almost waterproof. Very professional product and easy to use.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2013 7:35:00 AM More reviews by realmakeovers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Although, I typically use liquid or gel/cream eyeliners...I am always on the hunt for a waterproof pencil eyeliner to use on my waterline or on the lids if I am in a hurry. Some ppl were comparing this eyeliner to the Urban Decay 24/7 one. I love that this pencil is retractable!! The 1st time I used it was on my waterline. It's not bad @ all & it did not smudge. Some others were saying this purple color was too dark. I would consider it an eggplant color. This is a great product especially if you're in a hurry!! It goes on smoothly & effortlessly.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2013 11:32:00 PM More reviews by purpleredswirls

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I would find it hard to call this purple. The base colour looks black more or less and the purple colour comes from micro purple glitter. On the eye it barely shows. I was hoping for purple after looking at some other colours in the line that are true to colour. I have yet to find a purple eye liner that doesn't end up looking black or too bright or pink.

If the description sounds appealing to you then you should know that it is an automatic eyeliner that goes on extremely smooth. Which is important for products going on sensitive areas like eyes. I had zero smudging or flaking.

Packaging isn't anything special. Feels sturdy enough and the cap isn't loose.

Alas, I continue my search for that perfect purple eyeliner. I'm sad I bought this. I'll throw it into my black/brown eyeliner stash and still use it up though.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/8/2012 3:04:00 AM More reviews by milkhoney

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was disappointed with the color, I expected a more obvious purple, on me it looks purplish black with almost invisible purple sparkles. Like the pencil Liquif'Eye liners this one also makes my eyes water and sting a little if I use it on my waterline, but it's fine on the lids. It seemed to be just about smudgeproof and wears a long time, but the applications isn't quite as smooth, it tugs slightly more than the pencils.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2012 1:36:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I bought this after reading about all the positive reviews on the Liquidf'eye liner. I did not realize that this is different than the original ones. It is a twist up liner. The color I bought is the 07 purple. It's a beautiful purple with flecks of purple glitter. This went on extremely smooth. I never expected that. Then I wore it to work where I move around a lot and sweat. I wear eyeshadow primer so I'm not sure if that changes things... but this did not budge. I went home looking like I did before work. Then when I went to remove this with a baby wipe it came off clean. I don't know what other positive things I can say about this liner! I've never had a liner that didn't budge. Most end up in the corner of my eyes or underneath (raccoon). This did none of that!
Note: This did not sting my eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2012 7:49:00 AM More reviews by BulkyDecorativeClock

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

After my experience with the non-automatic Liquif'eyes, this eyeliner was a total disappointment!

It went on smoothly, a deep royal purple w/ micro-glitter, yet it simply does not go on as pigmented or last as well as the original versions. Three "lippies" for faint raccoon eyes... :( continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2012 7:22:00 PM More reviews by StargirlHeuser

This isn't as creamy as the original Liquif'Eye pencils, nor as pigmented. It's still a very good pencil, Super pretty color, looks absolutely lovely on brown eyes. I love the automatic pencil packaging much more than traditional pencils.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2012 1:42:00 PM More reviews by esavage83

Pros:
Color- dark purple with bits of glitter
Easy application
No Sharpening
No Racoon eyes
Creamy and smooth

Cons:
NOT for contact wearers- a film would run over during the day causing me vision problems.

Still looking for one just like this but without the contact troubles :(