April 18, 2014 | 1763 users online

Cleansers - Olay - 2-in-1 Daily Facial Cloths - Sensitive

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2013 10:46:00 PM More reviews by Vtaylor1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have sensitive skin that's also oily. If I touch something oily and then even accidentally touch my face I will 9 times out of 10 get a pimple. I have been searching for a way to remove the dirt and oil from my face without drying it out. These facial cloths are amazing! They gently exfoliate and remove all the nasty stuff from my face so I don't break out. I have noticed that I can only use the exfoliating side once every few days otherwise it will irritate my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2013 7:40:00 PM More reviews by SiteNo8

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

These cloths clean the makeup off my face, and the waffle texture gently exfoliates, too. My face feels clean, but not dry. They are not environmentally friendly, obviously, but they are great for camping!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2012 10:15:00 AM More reviews by andToto2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I do not care for these very much at all. They seem to clean ok, but considering they are for sensitive skin, they really leave my skin feeling quite dry while at the same time leaving a bit of a residue on my skin. I have combination skin that is oilier in summer and dryer in winter. I have tried them in all seasons to see if they would work out for me. I am finally giving up and throwing the rest away. I just don't like the tight feeling I am left with after using them.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2012 7:45:00 PM More reviews by mg1363

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I haven't been using these for very long but wanted to weigh in on a few things.
First of all...love the fact that these are so hygienic and that the cleanser is built right in. There is a lot of cleanser per cloth and I agree with a PP that they could be cut in half and do just as good of a job especially when just using it to cleanse (and not remove makeup...I'd use a full cloth for that). It does remove stubborn makeup (everything I wear is long-wear)...it says to use it on eye makeup as well but it stung my eyes so I'd recommend using a different eye makeup remover especially if you like waterproof. Does not irritate my sensitive acne prone skin at all and while it won't do any miracles for oiliness, it doesn't contribute to the problem. Overall it's been a great product...just going to have to see if it stands the test of time.
EDIT: So I used my 1st pack of these and then decided to try the ones for oily/combo skin. I think I'm going to go back to these. The ones for oily skin were good, but just not as effective as these at getting makeup off and I think the oily/combo ones made my skin more oily (this might not happen to most people...my skin is exceptional with its oil production ugh) whereas these don't mess with the oil levels in my skin (doesn't make it better or worse). If you don't like the "material" of the sensitive ones though and want something more substantial then I'd check out the other types...the oily/combo ones didn't have the holes in them and had a scrubby exfoliating side.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2012 3:49:00 AM More reviews by ProductJunkey

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I just tried these for the first time and I've already purchased a back up box while they were still on sale. These would be a really handy item to have on hand if you travel. You don't have to worry about packing a liquid, they are sanitary and also you can avoid using the white washcloths hotels have and messing them up- I always leave an ugly amount of makeup on those! They are also good for lazy nights when you just want a quick wash. Makeup wipes just don't make my skin clean, and I don't like the residue they leave behind. I know they aren't considered enviromentally friendly, though. I do like the cleanser infused in the cloth- it makes you clean without stripping your skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2012 12:28:00 AM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

I am absolutely blown away by this product, it has totally transformed my skincare routine! I have very sensitive, dry skin with a little bit of acne and I use these cloths to remove my makeup only, as I use a cleansing milk as my main cleanser. Ever since I have started using this product I have noticed that my skin is almost perfectly clear of acne and I have no peeling skin! The cloths are dry and first and you run them under water to activate the cleanser and I find they do a really good job of removing all my makeup and making my skin feel decently clean. They are unscented and 33 come in a box. I only gave them 4 lippies because I do think you need another cleanser after using these but for my purpose of removing makeup and now, clearing acne, these more than do the trick!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2012 12:04:00 AM More reviews by beauteous90

The best cleansing cloths I have ever used! I have sensitive, combination, & acne prone skin. My skin tends to break out when I use the wrong products (which happens most of the time). These clothes take off all my makeup (including water proof mascara + is gentle for the eye area), does not dry out my skin, unlike other cleansers, but instead makes it soft, smooth, & clear. It is now the only cleansing product I use on my skin because of its gentleness and has been the only one I've been using faithfully for the past year. I definitely recommend the 2 in 1 olay sensitive facial cloths for those with sensitive skin like myself and who is in search of a gentle, soothing, and effective cleansing product that doesn't dry out your skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/19/2011 1:34:00 PM More reviews by nicole26

Looks like I'm going to be the first to write a negative review. I did not care for these cleansing cloths one bit. Usually I use the foaming facial cleanser for sensitive skin. I started using these because I wanted to try and see if I could find a product that would be a bit more moisturizing. I used these for about 2 weeks, thought they seemed alright, gentle at first. Then I started noticing some breakouts. My skin is usually pretty clear with occasional pimples. These significantly increased my breakouts. Took several days for my skin to get back to normal. Can not recommend these.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2011 1:27:00 PM More reviews by Mellymoomar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have recently discovered these cloths and can safely say that so far I am really impressed! They leave my skin literally bare of all make up, which makes my skin feel much fresher and clearer looking. It definitely speeds up the make up removal time too, Because all I have to do is wet the wipe take it to my face and within minutes all the make up is gone! Love them, and will definitely be investing again in the future!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2011 9:57:00 AM More reviews by amanda23

I think I'm in love with these cloths. I normally use the sensitive foaming face wash but bought these for camping. I think I like these better than the foaming wash. The sheets are generous and thick and cleanse my entire face.They are soothing and don't cause redness or irritation. They make my bedtime routine so much more efficient. Will repurchase these :)