August 29, 2014 | 1081 users online

Lipstick - The Body Shop - Colourglide Lip Colour - 06 Clover Pink

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2013 12:16:00 AM More reviews by Shanplum

A wonderful shade of pinky brown nude. Fab with or without a nude liner. Love the sort of apricotty smell, slightly waxy long wearing texture. Feels moisturising on the lip.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2012 1:17:00 PM More reviews by NudeBlush

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The color is great. A very pinky-brown nude that flatters me and is very much like my own natural lip color. BUT the smell is obnoxious. Smells like leather or new car smell gone bad. It didn't smell so bad in the store but when I applied it at home the smell was very intense. I couldn't stand it. Will not be re-purchasing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2012 4:47:00 PM More reviews by Bucephala

I really like this lipstick for work or casual situations. It is my "my lips but better" lipstick. It seems to last a while but it is not quite as moisturizing as I'd like. A lip gloss would solve that problem though. I will probably repurchase this unless I find a cheaper, more moisturizing lipstick that is the exact same colour.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2006 9:18:00 PM More reviews by shellie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Lovely matte natural lip color. nude with just the right amount of pink, can be drying so wear it with a balm. looks very natural.
EDIT: Sorry, the Body shop has been purchased by L'oreal which is one of the worst ethical offenders for animal testing. The main reason why I liked this store was because I felt comfortable shopping here, knowing that anything I purchased was cruelty-free. Now all their profits end up in L'oreal's hands anyways so I can't shop there anymore. This is really unfortunate. EDIT: ok, I've changed my mind and decided to suppor the Body Shop again. Some of their products really are good and by purchasing them, L'Oreal might be influenced by the consumer support of cruelty free brands and adopt a similar philosophy for the rest of its products.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2005 11:33:00 AM More reviews by allegro_barbaro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this as part of a GWP recently with a matching eyeshadow. It is a matt pink with a hint of brown, a very close match to my own lipcolour. 'Not very exciting' you might say and you would be right BUT I have found uses for it. Firstly it's a great no-brainer lippy for morning when you are in a rush and need to apply your make-up at the same time as dressing the baby and making the kids lunch for school (you don't need a mirror). Secondly it works really well under lipgloss to give the colour more depth, especially any glosses you have that make you look washed out. Those are the good points and the bad points are as follows.... 1 There is a faintly plasticky smell off it. 2 It is a little drying. 3 I prefer a lipstick with a little shine.
I got another GWP lipstck #30 that is very similar in colour but slightly more brown.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2004 11:25:00 AM More reviews by fundercat55

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This (and the lipliner in the same color) is a staple of mine. It's the perfect color for when you don't want your lips bare, but you don't want them to look made up either. A nice, natural rosy pink.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2004 4:26:00 PM More reviews by Leighna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this. A staple in my make up bag and purse. Been using it for years, the lipliner as well. The color is just a little stronger than my real lip color so it looks great. Much better match to my real lip color than Black Honey by Clinique which I find is too burgundy. This lipstick can feel a little dry at times but using a chapstick first helps. It stays put for a long time, and if I'm going out I will put a coat of clear lipgloss with glitter on top. The packaging could be a little nicer though, it's a dull charcoal grey plastic tube.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2002 1:55:00 PM More reviews by Beth

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Clover Pink on me is a "my-lips-but-better" color, a soft dusty rose with a bit of brown in it. The formulation is slightly greasy, which dry lips might appreciate. It goes on almost like a stain, in a sheer layer rather than a thick one. There is no taste or fragrance, but a slight tingle when you put it on. The packaging is minimal, a greyish-green plastic case with a wide profile.

The new makeup line at TBS stores is extremely interactive, with testers out for every eye, lip and cheek color. The lipstick cases of the testers do tend to come apart in your hands when you swivel the color up, so be careful.

Retail of these lipstix is $10.50, but with my club card and Family & Friends coupon I got a whopping 35% off!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2002 6:15:00 PM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

For those of you who like a demi matte weightless feeling lipcolour in a neutral pink brown, your lips but more sexy shade, this is the one to try. There is even a matching lipliner. Great for the price.