November 24, 2014 | 1408 users online

Eyeliner - Milani - Liquif'eye Liquid Eye Liner Automatic Propel Pencil - Blue

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2013 6:04:00 AM More reviews by realmakeovers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've heard great things about this eyeliner. It's been compared to the Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliners. I have this one in purple. I like it because it is retractable. When I'm in a hurry this is the best eyeliner. It stays on well & doesn't smudge. Even in the waterline.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2011 4:03:00 PM More reviews by strawberrykitten

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Not bad for the price but I wouldn't buy this again.

I put it on at 7am and it was more or less gone by 10am. I also got a ton of glitter in my eye from this which was uncomfortable.

I will say however that I have very oily lids (the normal liquif'eye smudges, my Smashbox limitless only lasts about 4 hours, and MAC and MUFE don't usually exceed 6.)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2011 1:08:00 PM More reviews by sweet_like_honey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I looove this pencil! This is the first blue eyeliner I've ever tried. I got bored with my usual black and brown liners and wanted something bright (but not pastel) for summer. I also heard that blue eyeliners make eyes look whiter. I got this at Walgreens for about $8. Like all liquid pencils, this formula is sooo smooth and easy to apply and very pigmented. The color is a cobalt blue but looks a bit deeper on my NC40 skin. It does make my eyes look whiter and brighter-looking, which I love. Overall, I'm definitely happy with this purchase and will probably buy this again when I run out.