Milani Liquif'eye Liquid Eye Liner Automatic Propel Pencil - Blue

4.3

Not tested on animals

on 12/5/2014 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this eye liner in brown. Love it!! It's precise, adds definition, and does not tug. Very impressed with this. Will definitely repurchase.

on 10/23/2013 6:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I've heard great things about this eyeliner. It's been compared to the Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliners. I have this one in purple. I like it because it is retractable. When I'm in a hurry this is the best eyeliner. It stays on well & doesn't smudge. Even in the waterline.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Not bad for the price but I wouldn't buy this again.

I put it on at 7am and it was more or less gone by 10am. I also got a ton of glitter in my eye from this which was uncomfortable.

I will say however that I have very oily lids (the normal liquif'eye smudges, my Smashbox limitless only lasts about 4 hours, and MAC and MUFE don't usually exceed 6.)

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I looove this pencil! This is the first blue eyeliner I've ever tried. I got bored with my usual black and brown liners and wanted something bright (but not pastel) for summer. I also heard that blue eyeliners make eyes look whiter. I got this at Walgreens for about $8. Like all liquid pencils, this formula is sooo smooth and easy to apply and very pigmented. The color is a cobalt blue but looks a bit deeper on my NC40 skin. It does make my eyes look whiter and brighter-looking, which I love. Overall, I'm definitely happy with this purchase and will probably buy this again when I run out.