August 30, 2014 | 1967 users online

Polishes - Orly - Pure Porcelain

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2012 11:11:00 PM More reviews by heyjoni

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the perfect neutral color - works great with any outfit, is fit for pretty much any occasion, and goes hand in hand with any type of weather. Oddly, it's not even something I would've normally thought to pick up, but I absolutely love it. Pure Porcelain is a cool-toned soft off-white/beige, with hints of pale pink. If you're looking for an almost white or neutral polish, but don't necessarily want anything too stark, this is a good alternative. Smooth, chic, and would probably flatter most skin tones. It has a nice formula that usually evens out to opacity in two coats. I'd definitely keep repurchasing.

*Note: I have this polish under the name 'Decades of Dysfunction' from Orly's Dark Shadows collection, but upon further investigation have found that it's exactly the same, just a rename of Pure Porcelain. Hence, this review is technically for both. So, just a heads up, there's no need to own both!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2011 10:27:00 PM More reviews by betterthanmama

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absolutely great color. Neutral enough to wear with anything, including bright colored clothes. Actually it looks really nice with bright colored clothes because it gives your fingers some delicate elegance to them. Need 3 coats to cover without streaks.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2011 7:47:00 PM More reviews by ChanelleHickford

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love love love this nail polish!! I had searched for such a long time for a nude opaque nail polish and I finally found one!!! Goes on nice and evenly and lasts without chipping for quite a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2011 1:58:00 PM More reviews by luvlost03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this color.I also love that its opaque and not sheer. I would have no problem wearing this color for all seasons. Love love love

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2011 10:23:00 AM More reviews by cleogirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this as a transition color from all the bright colors I've been wearing for summer. What I love the most about it is how opaque it is if you want something that is not sheer.
The first coat does go on streaky but the second goes on like butter and is perfect! It is not a stark white, it does have lavender / pink undertones which is very wearable.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2011 7:18:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

Pure Porcelain is a creamy beige with very light pink tones. It's not a very unique colour but it's still very gorgeous and chic on my skin-tone. The formula was a little thick, but application was rather easy - opaque in two coats and was nice and even. For me, this is a much more wearable shade in the beige/white colour range since I can't pull of plain white nails.