April 20, 2014 | 1686 users online

Polishes - Orly - Gilded Coral

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2013 10:35:00 AM More reviews by beachesatnormandy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a really nice polish to have under stamping, I got a ton of compliments on it. However like others have mentioned it is very streaky on its own and isn't opaque after 2-3 coats which is a problem for me because it also takes FOREVER to dry.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2012 12:42:00 AM More reviews by Cailee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Streaky high-frost hot mess, didn't jive well with my cool toned skin, made my hands look clammy, and it's not a coral shade at all. It's more of a pearled peachy gold, which sounds pretty but not in this case. And the gold shimmer in this is quite OTT. It basically looks Iike an unflattering shade of gold polish on me with very subtle peach undertones. This was opaque in two coats, difficult to apply, and was even more of a PITA to remove. As I was scrubbing at my nails, I thought it was never going to come off lol. Basically a mess in a bottle. Worst, most ugly Orly polish I've ever tried. Got it for super cheap, though, so at least I didn't pay full price. Probably swapping this out, as someone out there might appreciate it more than I do. :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2011 5:24:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I didn't like this colour on myself since it washes out my medium skin-tone. Gilded Coral is a gorgeous peachy gold - the kind you see on the pearls of oysters. It has fine gold micro-shimmer and the formula was easy to work with - not too sheer as expected. It takes two coats for full coverage, but I think it's a shade best suited for darker skin-tones since it would be too "matchy-matchy" for light-medium.