April 19, 2014 | 1574 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Christian Dior - iod Radiant Sorbet For Eyes

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2004 2:48:00 PM More reviews by b4byb33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have not experienced any of the things that were said in the previous reviews about this product. I got this together with the moisturizer(iOd matte aqua fluid) and after waiting for a few months to review these products I am nothing but happy with them. The eye cream is quite nice, I didn't find it greasy, has some tint in it so it helps the dark circles be less visible right away. I use in the morning and I have seen a significant improvement in my fine lines and dark circles. I think it moisturizes the eye area effectively.

INGREDIENTS: Aqua(water), Caprylic/Capric/Succinic Triglyceride, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Maris Aqua(sea water), Dipropylene Glycol, Nylon-12, Silica, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Chlorophenesin, Xanthan Gum, Parfum(fragrance), Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Carbomer, Tetrasodium Edta, Terminalaia Sericea Extraxt, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Alcohol, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Palmaria Palmata Extract, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Psidium Guajava Leaf Extract, Mica, CI 77891(titanium dioxide), CI 77491(iron oxides)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2004 11:56:00 AM More reviews by swt_mimi

This felt so sticky when I tried to spread it onto my eye area and after using it for 2 weeks, I developed milia and nothing has improved. Another thing: is this suppose to even have shimmer in it to draw attention from the eye's puffiness? I don't like the idea of going to bed with make up on. The texture was very odd...almost lumpy. Save your money and buy something else. I'm going back to my Kiehl's light norishing eye cream.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/23/2003 9:08:00 PM More reviews by 469112

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This eye treatment doesn't do what it promises --> reduce dark cirle and puffiness!! I put it on and doesn't see any difference!! Don't waste money on this!!! If you are looking for something to deal with puffiness, I will recommand Clarins' Eye Contour Gel. For dark circle, I will recommand Estee Lauder's Uncircle. They works way way better than iOd!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2003 8:24:00 AM More reviews by martini2000

This one is really good when you first get started using an eye cream. It's very moisturizing and also works as a mild concealer. A little goes a long way.