December 18, 2014 | 1752 users online

Gels/Soaps - Philosophy - Pink Cotton Confection

rated 2 of 5 on 10/19/2011 4:41:00 PM More reviews by LuvnMyLife

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I thought the scent was nice in the bottle but it does not last at all after I rinsed it out of my hair and skin. I like the lather but was very disappointed the moment I took a whiff of my hair and skin. There was absolutely no fragrance. I've used up nearly half the bottle (still a good amount left) but I don't think I will finish. Probably, give it to a family member. I would of at least like a touch of fragrance to linger.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2011 2:03:00 AM More reviews by EmbalmerBabe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is lovely, basically Philosophy's version of "Aquolina's Pink Sugar". If you are a fan of that fragrance you will love this and the matching lotion. If you are seeking a true cotton candy, this does not compare at all. It is nice just a bit misleading as I was hoping for Cotton Candy spot on.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2011 10:22:00 AM More reviews by UDMAC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

smells like aquolina pink sugar :( which isnt badbut disappointing because aquolina does carry a pink sugar shower gel and body lotion. same great quality as usual which is why i give it 3 stars but i was hoping for a true to its name cotton candy scent..cute circus/carnival themed packaging though