December 18, 2014 | 1827 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Eye Studio Blue Freeze

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2011 1:53:00 PM More reviews by xchavirax

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing!
These can be used a little and sheer, as well as be very pigmented with more layers.
They also make an amazing base under similar or complimentary colors. I also apply them with an angled eye liner brush and then go over them with a same colored eyeshadow (to prevent smudging on the lid.) You'd be amazed at how many compliments I get on what people think is my "Eyeliner!"

The packaging is nice and small, no over excessive crappy brushes or unnecessary packaging; it's nice and small and fits in just about anything.

I Bought Blue Frost because of how amazed I was with Purple Possibilities.

I Would Definitely Buy this product again, But i probably won't have to cause it's lasted so long!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2011 9:53:00 PM More reviews by barebeauty11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am not to sure what urged me to pick this product up. I was just shopping around the local drug store and the colors in this palette really caught my eyes. I love blue's and silvers they really make my eyes pop. As far as use I haven't applied it to my eyes yet but I have applied it to my skin to test out the pigments. The pigments in the blue are really strong without applying a lot to the skin which is uncommon in drug store make up products. The other two colors that are included in this palette are a silver and a bluish gray.