August 23, 2014 | 1049 users online

Moisturizers - Complex 15 - Daily Face Cream

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2014 12:46:00 AM More reviews by bedeal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this after my sister used it and said it was nice. It's a lovely no-nonsense moisturizer that does not break me put or irritate my dermatitis. My skin care regime right now is wash with la Roche posay toleraine foaming cream cleanser, neutrogena 3 in 1 acne stress control for spot treatment and this moisturizer. I'd hive my whole routine 4/5 stars cause for once my skin is looking good. Just wish the ingredients were natural.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2013 8:21:00 AM More reviews by cdias16

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very oily/acne prone skin. Therefore I tend to not reach for moisturizers because of this. I'm constantly afraid any moisturizer i use will cause clogged pores. Which has happened in the past.

However the past month i've been using this product over my day and night serums. its nothing fancy and its not a miracle product that will clear your skin. But if you need a moistizer thats Oil free and wont cause irritation this is the best one I have found.

I figure I would rather spend more money on cleansers and serums and use a light inexpensive moisturizer that wont wreck havoc on my skin.

For this price you can't go wrong.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2013 1:21:00 PM More reviews by beeeez

I LOVE THIS MOISTURIZER!!! It is a good basic light moisturizer for my combination skin that DOES NOT break me out AT ALL. I bought this at Walmart in Vancouver for like $7 and some change. So cheap!! It comes in a tall 100ml squeeze tube. It says on the back of the tube that it gives a matte finish...ummm it doesn't really. Reason why I got this in the first place is because for some reason I was breaking out in little bumps like crazy. I don't normally have acne/pimples that often (anymore after my young teen years) and when I slathered on the prescripted acne cream I ALWAYS use, it dried the hell outta my skin for some reason (prob dry winter season). I then would apply thick night creams to heal my dry, cracking, flaking skin, it would break me out again cause they clog my pores. My skin was being so different and weird for a few weeks! I think it was stress. So anyway...I needed a light moisturizer that wouldn't clog my pores and break me out. My skin now is back to normal. Nice and clear! I wear this under make-up by the way =]

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2011 5:40:00 PM More reviews by j3nn3y

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This face cream is oil free, lanolin free, and unscented. It comes in a plastic tube, which is nice. It's fairly inexpensive, no nonsense.

I think this is a great product, but I'm a little confused by how it's a cream not a lotion. It's absorbs quickly, but I don't feel as if it's particularly moisturizing. I think it's probably for younger skin that may be oily or prone to breakouts since it's non-comedogenic.