October 25, 2014 | 1093 users online

Highlighters - Wet 'n' Wild - MegaShimmer in Shimmer Dust 262A White Lotus

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2012 10:57:00 PM More reviews by VegetaFanGirl

To me, this highlighter was very hard to control! It was easy to get too much onto my brush and onto my face. It isn't a bad highlighter in itself, kinda satin-y almost in finish, but not a bad product. The packaging sucks big time- it is so hard trying to twist a cap onto the square little box thing. I can't get it open, either. However, the highlighter stays nicely on the face, and is awesome for dewy finishes. Plus, it's super cheap for like $2!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2011 12:32:00 PM More reviews by Vivaglamgaga

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

i really like this as a highlight but i dont think i will not buy this again there are better highlighters out there!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2011 6:26:00 AM More reviews by mzlovely

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Overall rating a 4 because of the horrible packaging... other than that it's a great product.
It's cheap and affordable. I use it as a highlighter for my cheek bones that I put ontop of a nude pink blush. Looks best to me that way although I haven't tried it anywhere else, i don't know where I would.. lol
However one main complaint is the packaging is a nightmare.
Whenver I open it up to use it it's going everywhere. It's product is filled to the top and is ready to make a mess. lol
I don't mind it too much but it is a bit annoying. The good thing about it is it's not like those irritating ass glitters that the sparkles never come off even when you rub it off. This comes off fairly well if you get it somewhere you don't want it.

Will repurchase if I run out<3