October 24, 2014 | 1737 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bee Magic - All over skin cream

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2013 9:03:00 PM More reviews by carinnemj

I bought this for its collagen-promoting claims in mitigating a scar, and I've been delighted to discover it does a lot more than that. One of the more multipurpose products I've come across in a while, it makes an excellent face balm, lip balm, cuticle treatment, hand cream, and brow tamer, and it provides overnight relief for chafing (which unfortunately I'm prone to when I run). I can't compare it to Egyptian Magic, but I can compare it to Jing Jang Creme, a cult product of the 2000s that has disappeared more recently. It smells and feels exactly the same and I use it similarly.

Paid $16 for a 2-ounce plastic jar on Amazon.com

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2012 10:34:00 PM More reviews by georgielynn

Love love this as a face moisturizer... And beyond! After reading Bobbi Brown's books, she's always talking about a ace alm on top of makeup or during dry spells. So I was looking for a balm product, nc maybe something interested me about bee products around te same time. I spent a lot on this , like $30, the first time but loved it for face and other dry parts too. Then found some on sale and bought several tubs, so yay! I think my rosacea skin avoids getting whiteheads when I wear a non-irritating oil moisturizer and this is non chemical and great!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2011 9:03:00 PM More reviews by IPLaw7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is similar to Live-Live's Bee Yummy skin products, but without the Balsam Fir and Kombucha Mushroom. I got it for $12 and it smells and works great!