April 18, 2014 | 2058 users online

Eye Shadow - Bobbi Brown - Crystal Eye Palette

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2012 7:22:00 AM More reviews by peachluck

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use this eye palette daily especially the dark purple and lavender shades. Sometimes use the white sparkle when I want to use a highlighter. Its really good value for money as I get so much use out of it. Eyeshadow takes ages to use up so I doubt I would need to repurchase again even if it was available (unlikely as it is a limited edition item). The peacock green shade is also gorgeous!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2011 7:07:00 PM More reviews by JM234

I had looked at this last Christmas but couldn't justify yet another palette which may have lain neglected at the bottom of my stash until I happened on it in 2 years time! However I came across this in an outlet store just after my birthday and treated myself.

I love the BB shadows generally and have used this to do a purple smokey eye (using the Star Sparkle shade and Amethyst shadow in the crease and underneath) with an added pop of colour in the inner corner courtesy of the teal.

Nice complimentary shades, buildable coverage and a pretty decent little brush - definitely useful for touch ups on the go. Also pleased with the fact that there was relatively little fall out on the sparkle shade.