September 2, 2014 | 1645 users online

Eyeliner - Catrice - Gel Eye Liner - 010 Black Jack with Jack Black [DISCONTINUED]

• Price: $

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2014 11:37:00 PM More reviews by bebatran

I would love to try this product but it is no longer sold online. I live in Massachusetts so if any of you can tell me where I can find this product that would be great!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2014 4:52:00 PM More reviews by WhisperTheDark

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Ohhh this is one of my favourite products, I use it pretty much everyday! It is a fantastic gel eyeliner, doesn't dry on the pot, very easy to work with, sometimes you do have to do the line twice to get it really black but when it does it has a great color and the best thing is that it's super cheap! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2013 3:50:00 PM More reviews by ellie249

Why buy the Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner when you've got this?? Its dirt cheap, such a fantastic formula and doesn't dry out easily. Puts all the others to shame tbh, and i've tried ALOT.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2013 4:15:00 PM More reviews by SuzanneDee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

As an Indian girl, I consider myself something of an expert on black eyeliners. Maybelline Colossal? Too dry. Urban Decay Zero? Overrated. Lancome Artliner? Clever but not smudge-friendly. Chambor Dazzle? Fantastic but expensive. The Nyx markers? Short shelf life. Laura Mercier cake? Too much trouble.
    Who'd have thought that the blackest, mattest, smoothest, most longwearing, transferproof and value-for-money black eyeliner would be made by the Germans? Catrice gel liner outdoes the Bobbi Brown and Fluidline type formula at a drugstore price.
    I use mine with a Kate eyeliner brush for wing tips, tightlining, bold stripes of black, smudged liner, and a base for a smoky eye. Don't be scared of the gel consistency, it easier to control than a sponge tip or a liquid liner and offers more precision than pencil. It's been an easy ride ever since I first dipped into my pot in September 12.
    On me, the liner usually lasts a full 10 hours without primer ( but over concealer and setting powder) before it fades. No powdery flaking or peeling, no itching.
    And OMG the stuff lasts forever. The pot will go 6 months even if you do a smoky eye every day! And it will be creamy and pliable until the last bit. This is more than one expects from a drugstore brand. I've just bought a backup, I'm all set for the apocalypse now.

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2013 5:29:00 AM More reviews by Ezxoxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This gel eyeliner is truly amazing! And I have a giant stash of eyeliners, i've tried M.A.C, Bobbi Brown, Maybelline, and many more high-end eyeliners and out of those I still grab this one. It stays on wonderfully and is a rich black colour. I also have the version with gold flecks
    in it, and that one also looks wonderfull! People if you have Catrice in your country buy this! It's just as good as mac blacktrack at a fraction of the cost :D And don't forget to store upside down ^^ Makes the product last longer.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2013 10:29:00 PM More reviews by n1ks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this to experiment using gel liner - for years I've always just stuck to pencil liners, so I thought I'd buy this to test out coz it was very inexpensive.
    Love the effect, I use this with fine angled brow brush and it goes on extremely smooth and is very pigmented. Not too wet, and not too dry either. Lasts all day without any smudges, and the color is still strong 8 hours on. Comes off with eye makeup remover quite easily (pat your cotton pad soaked in remover on your eyelid for a good 30 secs - everything comes off!)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2013 12:18:00 PM More reviews by mndjohn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this gel eyeliner puts all the others to shame. I heard the Maybelline studio one was very similar to Bobbi Brown gel, so I bought it. Then I found this one while randomly browsing the stores and it's perfect. It's so easy to work with, really creamy. I really like it and for the price you can't beat this.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2012 2:27:00 PM More reviews by BrightEyesUS

After reading the reviews and having my Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner dry out after 6 months rendering it unusable, I went out to the drugstore and picked this up. For sure as good as BB and considering the price, I don't care if it dries out in half a year. I doubt I'll go back to BB.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2012 5:31:00 AM More reviews by polishproblem

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was my first gel eye liner (up till now I have used liquid, pencils or dark eyeshadow). Since I haven't used any other gel liners, I can't really say whether this is good or bad in comparison to others, but I really was impressed with the quality and ease of application.

I bought the Catrice eyeliner brush to apply it, and have so far only used the chisel tip to create a cat eye. Very easy to apply, stays on all day, doesn't smudge like shadow or pencil and I think has better staying power and is easier to apply than a liquid. Great product, will definitely repurchase.

I also like the packaging that Catrice uses; it feels sleek and grown up for a drugstore brand. I'm glad to have discovered this product and this brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2012 3:01:00 PM More reviews by tojamarta

This is the best eyeliner i've ever used. Creamy - gelly formula, easy to work with, quickly dries on lids, doesn't print on upper lids, stays all day. I mean ALL DAY. The quality is the same as MAC's gel eyeliner or I would risk and say that it's even better than MAC's. And of course a lot cheaper. Cheap and cheerful!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No