January 30, 2015 | 1833 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Falsies Flared Waterproof

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 1/18/2015 8:11:00 PM More reviews by GuerlainLauren

the formula change but this one's a little better. the falsies are clumpy now.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2015 More reviews by makeup4ever15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Good mascara for a more dramatic look without breaking out the falsies. Adds a good about of volume, length, and thickness. I like the curved brush, it helps keep my curl. I do really like and will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2015 11:14:00 PM More reviews by ajgrove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my go to mascara for when I want fuller lashes. It does dry out quickly but if you add a few drops of saline solution into the bottle it helps keep it from getting dry.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2014 2:15:00 PM More reviews by ForeverZoey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tend to steer away from big brushes but this mascara does give me alot of volume and I love the curved brush that helps it hold a curl exceptionally well. The only fault I see in this mascara is that I wish it was also a little more lengthning. I know thats not its purpose but I wish it was all in one in order for it to be my holy grail mascara!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2014 3:18:00 AM More reviews by HottSauce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love the effect, this makes my lashes longer, thicker, darker, bombshell lashes...but afterwards it's a mess! This smudges all under my eyes! So much for waterproof. Bummer, i really liked this one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2014 2:45:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

I liked how this made my lashes look. I would not at all say it was a false lash look but I do like how dark it makes them, it adds volume and length. I gave also received compliments when wearing this.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/16/2014 2:56:00 PM More reviews by msbluestone13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This mascara DIDNT do much for my long lashes. Not much volume.. or length. I also didnt like how it seemed to smudge and crumple under my eyes and leave marks. This made it hard for me to build... usually Maybelline s mascara aren't like this..well--they smudge, but the flaking and crumpling was something new for me...it should be called Flakies.. not falsies... I will not repurchase :-/

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2014 9:38:00 AM More reviews by AnaPana

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

My favorite mascara of the moment! Love this mascara, especially for a night on the town. The wand is surprisingly flexible, able to bend. It has a tapered brush, which i love, but it's longer than the traditional brush, excellent for getting all of those lashes near the corners and has a bit of a curve in the center, aiding in giving you that winged look. Since i already naturally have long lashes, it achieves this in virtually one sweep. Just remember that for those of you whose lashes tend to hang down, to curl them beforehand to get the maximum effect.

It's a relatively wet waterproof mascara formula so it gives you a lot of room to apply quite a few coats without flaking. As a waterproof formula, it stands up quite well. It doesn't dry quite as hard as the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and holds. You simply remove it with a good quality waterproof eye-makeup remover. I use CVS's brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2014 1:21:00 PM More reviews by mandagangsta20

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Tanya Burr made me do it. Technically, she uses the regular one, but that's not possible for me. UGH! THIS STUFF IS DA BOMB DIGGITY! This really did make my lashes look false! But not in a bad way, like gross, slutty lashes, but nice tasteful false lashes! Now, the outcome might be different because I have pretty good length lashes (OLIVE OIL, GUYS!!) and a good amount of them. But seriously, a great one!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 2:32:00 PM More reviews by kawaiidesu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This one of my favorite mascaras (other favorites are define-a-lash & colossal) I have straight lashes that are about average length and volume. This mascara holds a curl and gives pretty good length and volume. After 2 coats, it starts to get a little clumpy and spidery. This mascara does give the flared look it claims. You just have to put on the mascara starting on the outer lashes until it is long and thick to your liking and then put on mascara to the rest of the lashes. Tip: Don't wait for the mascara to dry if you want to add more coats & use a lash comb/mascara that separates very well if lashes get clumpy ( I use define-a-lash) The formula is not too wet or dry which I like and this mascara goes off easy with makeup remover or baby oil. The only reasons why I rate this 4/5 is because it clumps a little bit and I would like it to make my lashes a bit more long but I would recommend this to a friend and will repurchase!