October 22, 2014 | 1017 users online

Skincare - Face - Principal Secret - Advanced Continuous Lift

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2008 8:37:00 PM More reviews by jazzedbutterfly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Okay, this product is great to use, on your breasts! I'm for real! Try it! You'll see a major difference! It gives a great breast lift! LOL, weird but true. It's okay for the face. You can definitely feel a tightening effect.

I'm 19 BTW so not a lot of major wrinkles or anytihng but I have horribly baggy eyes on top and I find this helps pretty well.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2007 12:03:00 PM More reviews by soniawonia

This is great for puffy eyes. You'll look like you got 20 hrs of sleep. Make sure to put it on 5 minutes before your makeup. I have gotten 2 bottles of this its that great.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2005 12:42:00 AM More reviews by geographer

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

did absolutely nothing for me but was an added layer of skin care on my face and I can't keep track of trying to use serums, moisturizers, spf15, and now this "lift" product. will not repurchase

rated 1 of 5 on 3/27/2005 11:09:00 PM More reviews by JoyG

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just do not see this product having any effect on my skin at all. I tried using just a little...nothing. I tried layering alot on...still nothing. And I hate the applicator, like an eyedropper...this is my face, not a science experiment.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2005 8:46:00 PM More reviews by tiniree

When I was able to start re-ordering the Advanced line from PS, this was the one product I looked forward to the most!

Yes, its sticky if you put too much on, but once you find the perfect amount, this product is wonderful!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2004 4:09:00 PM More reviews by kaks

Recently purchased Continuous Lift after trying a different firming product with matrixyl. Continuous Lift is definitely worth the investment as firming results do seem immediate and lasting. Definitely do need to use a moisturizer before applying, particularly if skin is dry/aging. Will continue to use this product on an on going basis.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2004 7:15:00 PM More reviews by circe2000

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this stuff. It does everything it promises, adn makes my skin GLOW!! It is a wonderful makeup base- makes my Bobbi Borwn foundation stivk go on super smooth!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/10/2003 5:06:00 AM More reviews by prettymist

But it's so sticky.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2003 5:03:00 PM More reviews by MB1063

I love this serum, I use it only under my eyes and use it everyday, make up or not. It makes my not so rested puffy eyes look young again. It is truly amazing to me how much tighter my skin looks after applying this. It is far too expensive to purchase on it's own, I get in the kit with all my other Principal Secret items.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2003 12:32:00 PM More reviews by jd-jd

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Possibly my favorite product of the line. The promise is that it will make your skin look firmer and better. It delivers.

This is a thick serum that you put on after moisturizer. It gives a pleasant sheen to the skin. So much so that I use just tinted moisturizer on top and forgo foundation most days. And I am in my 50's, so this is really working for me.