September 2, 2014 | 1675 users online

Fragrances - Clean - Cotton T-Shirt

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2012 4:40:00 AM More reviews by hrtbrkr78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't know what I expected, maybe freshly laundered t-shirts. I hated this at first, almost putting it in my swap box. But then I kept sniffing my wrist and suddenly realized why: it smelled like my ex who wore Kenneth Cole Black. This smells not like the female version but the feminine version of the men's fragrance. I'd wear this on days where I have an aversion to anything girly.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2012 5:18:00 PM More reviews by broadwaykoala

At the mall I always went into sephora just to spritz my wrist with this :) it's certainly an unconventional scent, reminiscent of being 6 years old and jumping into a pile of freshly laundered whites. It's something nice to smell like, but it's certainly neither sexy nor girly. It's cozy, clean and fresh, best suited for daytime and weekend activities. As far as lasting power, since it's an EDP it lasts about 10-12 hours on me, but this will vary with each person due to individual chemistry.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2011 7:18:00 AM More reviews by GetLowxX

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I had high hopes for Cotton T-Shirt, I really did. Clean has always appealed to me, but to this day, I have never found one that wowed me enough to buy a bottle. I thought Cotton T-Shirt would smell exactly as described, but think again. This stuff STINKS. I hate it because it smells like an ex boyfriend, very cheap and drugstore like. It reminds me of the cheap BOD stuff he used to wear. I can't believe any woman would want to wear this. Maybe it's just me, but this scent is definitely not for me and thank goodness I only have the sample.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2011 12:07:00 AM More reviews by Melis356

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Got this as free sample from Sephora. It's nice- not a lot of oomph but I like that for work. It's not going to overwhelm people, but it's fresh and pleasant. The bottles are simple - very fitting for the product - pretty matte blues and whites.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2011 4:11:00 PM More reviews by chipshumptydumpty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this as a free sample at Sephora the other day. When you smell it in the bottle it's really pleasant and reminds me of Babinours by Yves Rocher, this rare baby perfume I used when I was young that I've been trying to find ever since. It brought back a lot of memories for me and I was quite excited but when I put it on it wasn't the same and after a while the smell was making me nauseous. It does smell like a cotton t-shirt and even though it sounds good in theory I guess it's not that great in reality

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2011 2:23:00 PM More reviews by Peapodsmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

So I got a sample of this from Sephora and tried it out this morning. It's a pleasant fragrance, just doesn't really have any oomph. I had used B&BW Sea Island Cotton shower gel and lotion and they just seem to overpower it, or it blends with them, or something because I just can't smell this stuff except when I first apply it. Well, I CAN smell it but I have to work really, really hard at sniffing my wrists.
Overall it has a clean (but a little masculine) scent and I'm glad to have had the chance to try it, especially free. It is kind of nice when you can smell it, but I won't be buying.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2011 7:50:00 AM More reviews by 2000wattsmile

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Not bad. When I smell it, I can picture a crisp, laundered white t-shirt being taken right from the dryer. However, I do find it a tad masculine. But that wouldn't stop me from wearing it. The lasting power is the downer. The scent disappeared into thin air after about half an hour.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2011 11:17:00 AM More reviews by atomic_girl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the worst Clean fragrance I have tried to date. Yes, it smells like a cotton T-shirt - right after you've bought it from the store and it still has that chemically, warehousy fragrance to it. BOO.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2011 6:36:00 PM More reviews by alee26

'Cotton T-Shirt' is meant to be a "lighter" take on their 'Cotton' perfume. I don't really know what pure cotton smells like, but if it smells anything like this; powdery, musky, soapy and overall like laundry detergent, then I wouldn't want to smell like that. To me, it's too soapy for my liking. I guess it does resemble a clean T-Shirt that's just been washed. Wasn't for me but I know that fragrances are subject to personal likes/dislikes. Might be a hit for others.