October 21, 2014 | 887 users online

Eye Shadow - E.L.F. - Studio Cream Eyeshadow in Pewter

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2014 10:07:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

I'm obsessed with this shadow lately. I've been wearing it every day underneath loads of different powder eyeshadows. It's a beautiful, deep greyed taupe with lots of shimmer. out of all the other ELF cream eyeshadows I own, this one applies the best, has the best pigmentation and wears the longest without creasing. I find it blends onto my lids perfectly, never patchy or sheer. It compliments so many shadow colors from cool purple tones to warm neutrals. Love it!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2012 12:28:00 PM More reviews by seroled

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this color. Applies easily with brush or finger. Also has staying power with a good primer. Looks great with some black as a smokey eye.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2012 8:41:00 PM More reviews by VAmom

Found an es I like more than elf in Dawn-elf in pewter! A lovely cream the color of, well, pewter. A dark silver; had it on without primer for several hours and it still looks good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2011 1:08:00 AM More reviews by Hannahbby2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I recently ordered this product along with several other studio items during the 50% off sale, and I LOVE it! It's a silvery taupe, goes great with elf pebble eyeshadow to make a pretty taupe smokey eye. These cream shadows are super creamy and pigmented, and last all day with no creasing. I have used this with and without a primer, and I have to say that even without primer underneath, it still holds up better than any other cream eyeshadow I have tried. The only true complaint I have is about the packaging, it's super bulky and unnecessary. Overall, I love this product, and I highly recommend you check these out!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2011 5:34:00 PM More reviews by BarbItalia

7/18/11 Adding: Makes a gorgeous daytime smoky taupe eye! I'm so happy with this.

Oooooo baby, I knew I'd love this! Pewter is a silvered warm grey, a medium-dark grey with a touch of brown. When I first opened the jar I immediately likened this shade to Smashbox's "Fan Club" Shadow-Liner, but swatching them side by side I saw that Fan Club is less silvery and has a green tone that Pewter does not. So perhaps it's a dark taupe with a silver shimmer? Regardless, it's FABULOUS, and I love it. I have used these Cream Eyeshadows with and without a base, as a single shadow or liner and as a tinted base adding mineral or pressed shadows over them to contour, line and/or highlight. Check out Pewter and the other new cream eyeshadow shades on www.eyeslipsface.com! *product shade is deeper and richer that shown in ELF's photo, which I've posted above*

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No