December 20, 2014 | 1130 users online

Eye Shadow - E.L.F. - Studio Cream Eyeshadow in Smoke

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2012 5:23:00 PM More reviews by frankie1980

Wow fab product dont know if its because I had low expectations due to price but I absolutely love this. i have very oily lids used with the elf primer and stayed put. Really easy to apply and super pigmented as previous review states its a pewter colour . Fab for a smoky ultra glam night look and as a base to build on. I will be buying all the other colours as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2011 8:07:00 PM More reviews by eteix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

There's only one thing I dislike about this eyeshadow, but it's a big one. As in, the eyeshadow is a big one! I hate the packaging so much. The actual pot of cream shadow is surrounded by a lot of unnecessary bulk. I had to throw out two other eyeshadows just to make room for this one. Otherwise, I think it's a great product. The color is a gorgeous shimmery pewter color, and it doubles as a great base for a gunmetal powder eyeshadow on top. The color payoff isn't very rich, but it is very easily blendable and buildable. I think the most incredible aspect of this eyeshadow is the fact that it stays put all day through work and doesn't even crease! I remember my Revlon cream shadows used to crease after an hour. I can't wait to try this as a liner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2011 5:22:00 PM More reviews by BarbItalia

My oh my oh my. I saw this on the ELF website last week and ordered it immediately. To describe the shade I'll repeat the first thing that came to my mind when I opened the jar: "Cold Blue Steel" (a Joni Mitchell song). It's a medium-dark cool shimmery grey. I love this shade on brown eyes. Oh the fun I'll have with this! I love these darker shades of cream eyeshadow by ELF; I use them like my Smashbox Shadow-Liners to create a smokey thick line around my eye and outer V. This applies so easily and perfectly with my Smashbox Shadow Liner Brush #30! Perfect for low-maintenance, long-lasting summer looks. Again, the best $1.50 you'll spend on makeup! *product is darker than shown in the ELF photo above*

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No