September 22, 2014 | 2037 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Dark Indulgence Mineralize Eyeshadow

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2013 10:48:00 PM More reviews by Minxie413

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

Like with all MAC mineralized products, I think its important to pick yours out in person so you can get the right veining you want. Keeping this tip in mind Dark Indulgence is FABULOUS!!!! Smooth, intensely pigmented, an absolute dream, It transforms me into the perfect vampy, dark princess. A great addition to my collection. Its is a more dramatic shade, for evening. Also the larger size mineral shadows seem to be enough product to last a lifetime. I for sure got my money's worth with this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2011 7:25:00 PM More reviews by jamiewag

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is such a pretty color! Mine had mostly green with a little black in it. The texture is so smooth and the color is very true to what you see in the pan. Some have said that it's similar to Bows & Curtseys, but it's not at all. Bows & Curtseys has way more black and doesn't apply as smoothly as Dark Indulgence.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2011 12:31:00 PM More reviews by mellye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this shadow and returned it almost immediately after... The tester at my counter was really nice, but when I got the actual product, it had so much black veining that it was more black than green. :(

Pretty shadow, make sure you check your before getting it.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2011 8:46:00 AM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Okay, I didn't actually BUY this shadow (more about this in a moment) but I did test it out at the MAC counter. I'd done a fair bit of reading about the Semi-Precious collection and realized that quite a few of the eyeshadows looked nicer in the pan than when applied so really wanted to check out the ones I was interested in "in person". From what I'd seen of online swatches, I thought that Dark Indulgence might be very, very close to a few shadows I already own (MAC's Bows and Curtseys - the Fashion Flower version, which is very smooth, - and TheBalm's Jealous Jordana) so I took those along with me to test them all side by side. Well, they are virtually identical to Dark Indulgence in terms of sheen, colour, depth of pigmentation - everything! And so since there is a limit to how many blackened green eyeshadows I really need, I passed on this. HOWEVER, Dark Indulgence is a lush, gorgeous colour - full of depth, sheen and a complexity that all combine to make it a real winner. So if you don't have anything close to this shadow, and if you like a bit of drama now and then, I would absolutely recommend that you grab this shadow while it's available, which is why, even though I didn't purchase it, I replied "yes" to "Would you buy this product again?"

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No