SoftLips Hydrating Lip Gloss

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

Love this! I did not expect much, it was only a dollar and I haven't really liked that much from Softlips. It has a great formula, smooth and not sticky. The color is hard to describe, it's not really coral, but it's pretty. It gives my lips just enough color for when I don't want a lot of color but I don't want something clear. This is a HG lip gloss, I wish they made more colors!

on 12/15/2013 3:41:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

love this gloss. beautiful color and feels good on my lips. i bought it at the dollar tree good product.the color i got is coral.

on 10/7/2013 2:53:00 PM

This is a great little thing. Like the two reviewers before me, I got the coral gloss at my dollar store. Lots of drugstore brands have attempted to do this balmy gloss hybrid thing and failed miserably. But, this prosaic is hydrating, doesn't make my lips peel, and offers a very nice sheer pop of color. It is a peachy sort of berry color. I don't think I would really call it coral per se. But, for a buck, I'm going back to stock up. I wish I could find the other shade as well. Recommend!

on 7/22/2013 6:20:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I got this at my Dollar Tree in the Coral shade. It's kind of a cross between peach and medium berry tone. Just a really pretty neutral shade. The gloss is creamy, not too shiny or sticky, and really helped to moisturize my lips. It has the minty taste of the plumping glosses. Unfortunately, you need to reapply pretty often, but at $1, who cares? Would repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I found this at my local dollar store for cheap and I am liking it a lot. I got a sheer peach color that looks gorgeous! The tube is kind of small though and the brush is sort of stiff so I took off one lippie, but it was worth the one buck. I'd buy it again.

Recommended for Medium Skin